IGNORED

Don't know what to think of Manchester after this decision

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

I don't mind admitting that I agree with some of what Icke says, the stuff about the elite, the cabals and their nefarious activities. He backs up what he says with 20 odd years of meticulous research.

And he's anti-Zionism not anti-Semitic, a big difference.

Nut surprised Manchester gave him the heave-ho, but I do worry about the erosion of free speech. Not a good road to go down.

He’s either a dangerous charlatan making money from deluded conspiracy theorists, or he’s clinically insane.

Leveller - Manchester United are free to refuse to hire out their facilities to people they deem unsuitable surely? What if it was BNP or KKK or whatever?

I hold no torch for Lizard Boy but;

1) I don't think anyone has ever accused him of belonging to the BNP or KKK etc

2) Manchester United had no intention of refusing to hire out their facilities to him until the little snowflakes on social media agitated for them to do so

3) Slowly but surely, free speech is being strangled in this country

15 minutes ago, Leveller said:

He’s either a dangerous charlatan making money from deluded conspiracy theorists, or he’s clinically insane.

I don't know making money from deluded conspiracy theorists seems to be fair game. A bit like a quack getting money from hypochondriacs. It keeps them from wasting GPs time. Icke keeps them from bothering us in the real world. 

I remember watching him on the famous Wogan interview...

Wogan: David, they're laughing at you, can't you see?

No Terry, it was your ridiculous barnet we were all laughing at.

No i'm not having this about Mr. Icke. I bet if someone could be bothered to do just a little research, they could find the quote where he predicts the coming of Steve Cotterill to Bristol City. Don't take cheap shots.

1 hour ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

Leveller - Manchester United are free to refuse to hire out their facilities to people they deem unsuitable surely? What if it was BNP or KKK or whatever?

2) Manchester United had no intention of refusing to hire out their facilities to him until the little snowflakes on social media agitated for them to do so

You can't say that .

Holocaust denial.  I mean really?  I wouldn’t lend anyone with those views any property I owned to spout their particular brand of bullshit.

I’m sure Manc would have made the same decision as soon as they found out who was speaking, no matter what the ‘snowflakes’ said. 

******* hate the phrase ‘snowflake’ it’s a way of demonising those who give a shit.

Manchester Utd it appears didn’t know they were hiring to him originally - at least, only a junior employee did.

I didn’t say DI belongs to the BNP did I? Just that Man Utd see him as an undesirable presence. 

DI is free to express any legal views, anywhere he likes, as long as the owners are prepared to let him on the premises. I wouldn’t have him in my house, would you?

4 hours ago, bs3 said:

Whatever happened to free speech in this country.

I fear we are heading towards an authoritative regime in this country with young students/people closing down debates they don’t agree with. 

The irony is that these people who shut down debate claim to be anti-fascist but the reality is there are in fact are acting in a way similar to the fascist of the 1930s.

The irony of calling it free speech is that it cost up to £170 to hear it...

I absolutely agree with the principle of free speech, but ultimately it was booked under a false name at a venue that gets to choose who operates out of it and when they found out they decided they didn’t want him. Should they allow Tommy Robinson, or Abu Hamza to rent the venue? 

He can, and should, speak where he wants, but if where he wants doesn’t want him, you have to accept that too.

Mind you, it’s clearly a lizard conspiracy...

1 hour ago, redsontour said:

The irony of calling it free speech is that it cost up to £170 to hear it...

I absolutely agree with the principle of free speech, but ultimately it was booked under a false name at a venue that gets to choose who operates out of it and when they found out they decided they didn’t want him. Should they allow Tommy Robinson, or Abu Hamza to rent the venue? 

He can, and should, speak where he wants, but if where he wants doesn’t want him, you have to accept that too.

**Mind you, it’s clearly a lizard conspiracy...

** ..... and a cold blooded decision.  ;) 

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Holocaust denial.  I mean really?  I wouldn’t lend anyone with those views any property I owned to spout their particular brand of bullshit.

I’m sure Manc would have made the same decision as soon as they found out who was speaking, no matter what the ‘snowflakes’ said. 

******* hate the phrase ‘snowflake’ it’s a way of demonising those who give a shit.

Snowflake is a derogatory, and somewhat ironic, term used by people who don't like being told they are talking shite.

DI is a snake oil salesman and some people like buying his shit. Some people could be forgiven for believing he watched 'V' in the '80s while on a hallucinogenic trip that he jus hasn't come back from, but hey, that would be absurd wouldn't it?

7 hours ago, bcfcfinker said:

Snowflake is a derogatory, and somewhat ironic, term used by people who don't like being told they are talking shite.

DI is a snake oil salesman and some people like buying his shit. Some people could be forgiven for believing he watched 'V' in the '80s while on a hallucinogenic trip that he jus hasn't come back from, but hey, that would be absurd wouldn't it?

Not at all. It`s what I did. :tv_horror:

BCFCFinker: Snowflake is a derogatory, and somewhat ironic, term used by people who don't like being told they are talking shite.

Actually, the term 'Snowflake' is used by people who don't like being told what to do say/do/think by other people talking shite (eg social-media wielding, offended-at-everything-on-behalf-of-everyone 'Snowflakes')!

2 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

BCFCFinker: Snowflake is a derogatory, and somewhat ironic, term used by people who don't like being told they are talking shite.

Actually, the term 'Snowflake' is used by people who don't like being told what to do say/do/think by other people talking shite (eg social-media wielding, offended-at-everything-on-behalf-of-everyone 'Snowflakes')!

Ergo, it's an ironic term used by those who get offended by the professionally offended :facepalm:

12 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Talking of which...  anyone remember when Billy Graham packed The Gate in the 80s (?)

Yes I went to that for some reason, we were sat in the Dolman (I remember going down the steps). I don't know what he said (I wasn't listening), we even went down on to the pitch (to be saved). I don't think his people were that interested in me as they could tell I wasn't serious about it… I was 14/15.

12 hours ago, RumRed said:

I like it, a lot.

Perfectly describes those who are outspoken in a pack but too immature individually to cope with an alternative view.

They take offence at everything, their arguments always put emotion over facts, and those arguments melt when challenged; they then resort to throwing out insults.

For some reason they think their emotionally charged arguments give them the moral high ground and means they 'care' when their adversaries do not.

In the real world, which they''ll be part of when they grow up, that is not the case.

If people would get beyond the 'perception' of Icke from his Wogan appearance many years ago and actually spend the time and patience to listen to what he has to say, you might find it very interesting and agreeable. 

His work on the Middle East is something that regular journalists ought to be picking up on but because it's outside of the mainstream narrative they don't want to rock the establishment boat. 

His work on the Rothschilds, New World Order and anti-Zionism is also well researched. As someone else mentioned earlier, there is an Enormous difference between anti-Zionism and anti-semetism. In fact, they are completely different things but again, the mainstream, don't rock the boat narrative will not allow this argument to be presented to the masses, and so anti-Zionism is always perceived as anti-semetism, incorrectly so. In fact, you'll find the majority of Jews are NOT zionists. 

His work on the bankers, the 1% of 1%, the inequalities of the world, the US military industrial complex, unnecessary wars & conflicts etc is well researched and eye-opening. I find it's a shame that someone who is defiant to the evils in this world and who only has peaceful intentions is so ridiculed. 

Yes, most would agree the reptile stuff is too much, but don't let that get in the way of what he usually presents as very informative and well researched material. 

16 minutes ago, Harry said:

If people would get beyond the 'perception' of Icke from his Wogan appearance many years ago and actually spend the time and patience to listen to what he has to say, you might find it very interesting and agreeable. 

His work on the Middle East is something that regular journalists ought to be picking up on but because it's outside of the mainstream narrative they don't want to rock the establishment boat. 

His work on the Rothschilds, New World Order and anti-Zionism is also well researched. As someone else mentioned earlier, there is an Enormous difference between anti-Zionism and anti-semetism. In fact, they are completely different things but again, the mainstream, don't rock the boat narrative will not allow this argument to be presented to the masses, and so anti-Zionism is always perceived as anti-semetism, incorrectly so. In fact, you'll find the majority of Jews are NOT zionists. 

His work on the bankers, the 1% of 1%, the inequalities of the world, the US military industrial complex, unnecessary wars & conflicts etc is well researched and eye-opening. I find it's a shame that someone who is defiant to the evils in this world and who only has peaceful intentions is so ridiculed. 

Yes, most would agree the reptile stuff is too much, but don't let that get in the way of what he usually presents as very informative and well researched material. 

It’s difficult to get beyond the point that he seems to think the world is run by a cabal of shape shifting lizards, including the queen.

27 minutes ago, Leveller said:

It’s difficult to get beyond the point that he seems to think the world is run by a cabal of shape shifting lizards, including the queen.

We'll get past it and listen to the good stuff. It's highly rewarding and you'll find a man who wants a peaceful world who is trying to expose those who are filled with hate & greed. 

50 minutes ago, Harry said:

So who do you think will win Strictly this year?

Archived