IGNORED

Don't know what to think of Manchester after this decision

Never to the dark side

16 minutes ago, Harry said:

We'll get past it and listen to the good stuff. It's highly rewarding and you'll find a man who wants a peaceful world who is trying to expose those who are filled with hate & greed. 

I’ll admit to not having read his stuff, but I’m not likely to either. Even without the lizard people, talk of Zionist cabals, the Rothschilds and New World Order conspiracy theories has too many echoes of American neo Nazis for me, I’m afraid. And the real Nazis for that matter.

Whats the Zionist thing all about? As far as I’m aware, Zionism is just the desire to establish and maintain a Jewish state in Israel.  I’m no fan of Israel’s treatment of Palestine, but I’m not against the existence of Israel per se.

Anybody who argues that the world is in thrall to a Jewish financial elite seems to be harking back to Hitler.

20 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

£170 to listen to a fruit & nut in a terquoise shale suit spout on about the 2nd coming and being in conversation with aliens? Christ can get that up the Apple Tree for 20 quid and a few Cheddar Valleys :whistle:

What's the price for those of us who aren't religious symbols?

20 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

I don't mind admitting that I agree with some of what Icke says, the stuff about the elite, the cabals and their nefarious activities. He backs up what he says with 20 odd years of meticulous research.

And he's anti-Zionism not anti-Semitic, a big difference.

Nut surprised Manchester gave him the heave-ho, but I do worry about the erosion of free speech. Not a good road to go down.

I interviewed him once. He told me there was a "global conspiracy which might be Jewish". His exact words. He's anti-Semitic and a spreader of baseless conspiracy theories.

he did tell me he was wrong to have claimed to be the "son of God" however.  So that's alright then......    :blink:

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

I interviewed him once. He told me there was a "global conspiracy which might be Jewish". His exact words. He's anti-Semitic and a spreader of baseless conspiracy theories.

he did tell me he was wrong to have claimed to be the "son of God" however.  So that's alright then......    :blink:

Well, we've all claimed to be the saviour at one time! 

Archived