IGNORED

Wales you had fun,your manager is off to Sunderland

Never to the dark side

23 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

People saying that Coleman has done a great job for Wales, reminds me of the myth that DC is doing a great job at Rovers. 

One star player had been the main stay of their success, now neither have either of those to rely on! 

What a load of bollax.

9 hours ago, RumRed said:

What a load of bollax.

Thanks for your insightful, reasoned debate. 

The reasons for my “bollax” are explained in more depth in subsequent replies above. 

If you’d care to elaborate as to what exactly is “bollax” then I can get a better feel for your opinion. Or don’t. I don’t really give a ****..!

11 hours ago, Keyardiv said:

Really, I would say Ramsey and Allen were our best players at the Euros.

Even with Bale, you still have to defend. In qualifying we conceded 4 goals in 10 games. Belgium managed 1 goal against us in 3 games and that was a worldie.

He's obviously a key player but I don't think you can call ita fluke when we won 4 games at the tournament. I think it showed how bang average most international teams are, including us. 

You’ve just failed to qualify for the World Cup. Again! 

It's certainly a position for him to get those pearly white gnashers of his into, although I don't predict a particularly succesful stint. Four jobs at club level, twice sacked, a falling out and a bottle job (no Coleman-balls there) makes his C.V look far from impressive. He may well save them from relegation but I can't see him pulling up any trees.

IMO Sunderland would still be in the Premiership if Allardyce hadn't taken the England job but that's football I guess. I also think they should have stuck with Grayson.

Credit for his achievements with Wales but international football is a different animal to club football.

Archived