IGNORED

BCFC at Everest base camp

RaspberryRed

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

So much rubbish on Everest, just look behind him, yes it's 'my' club, but that place is such a circus, shame. 

It's an absolute sham these days. It's literally like a conveyor belt of wealthy americans given oxygen and their arses pushed up the mountain whilst being linked to ropes. If you have the dollar, they'll find a way of getting you up there.

long-lines-up-everest_fe.jpg

12 hours ago, RaspberryRed said:

I’ve seen our wonderful  Club représented In some weird and wonderful ways although over the globe but thought this deserves a special mention.

A huge shout out to Ricky Wiltshire. Great work fella and hope you have a very safe journey up and down 

COYR

33C3EA3B-45C3-4BC1-A4F0-E1BF99BC963E.jpeg

Fair play to him. I know he trained hard for it....and he has raised a lot of money for DementiaUK....which is a great cause

If anyone would like to donate...even a small amount, I know he would appreciate it

He sends his regards and a COYR this morning from a bar in Kathmandu 

I was there in 2013. 2015 and will be going back next April. Am taking my old City shirts to give out to the kids ect. They jst love anything to do with uk football.  Im climbing one of the sourounding peaks( lobuche east) at just over 6100m might try and wear this seasons shirt on the summit if its not to cold.

1 hour ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Quite right you only fit double glazing once so fit the best.

A few weeks ago, I visited the Tan Hill Inn - at 1,732ft above sea level, making it the highest pub in Great Britain - where Ted Moult famously appeared in an Everest commercial. The white feather he dropped, to prove the absence of draught, is still displayed in a frame on the wall!

40 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

A few weeks ago, I visited the Tan Hill Inn - at 1,732ft above sea level, making it the highest pub in Great Britain - where Ted Moult famously appeared in an Everest commercial. The white feather he dropped, to prove the absence of draught, is still displayed in a frame on the wall!

4 hours ago, spudski said:

It's an absolute sham these days. It's literally like a conveyor belt of wealthy americans given oxygen and their arses pushed up the mountain whilst being linked to ropes. If you have the dollar, they'll find a way of getting you up there.

long-lines-up-everest_fe.jpg

Is this a ticket queue for the Man U game?

Archived