IGNORED

Manchester v United

elhombrecito

Shows how predictable the PL is becoming.

A side with Young and Valencia at full backs are not amazing in grand scheme of things- yes some individuals are but they're surely overperforming a bit. Yet there they are, 2nd and OT a fortress.

Man City are superb, fantastic this year- indeed they are... Newcastle are newly promoted with a poor away record. Under no illusions about the Manchester game but..

Gonna tune into last 15 see what I think.

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

If he does, Flinty will be in two minds about what to think I reckon. On one hand he`ll be worried but on the other he`ll be wanting to show what he can do against a world class player.

I can`t wait to see the battle myself.

I don't think Flinty suffers from self doubt.

17 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Shows how predictable the PL is becoming.

A side with Young and Valencia at full backs are not amazing in grand scheme of things- yes some individuals are but they're surely overperforming a bit. Yet there they are, 2nd and OT a fortress.

Man City are superb, fantastic this year- indeed they are... Newcastle are newly promoted with a poor away record. Under no illusions about the Manchester game but..

Gonna tune into last 15 see what I think.

For me, in terms of personnel, there is very little difference between (Man) City and United 

Archived