IGNORED

Preston ticket

Rocking Red Cyril

1 minute ago, Pezo said:

Why would anyone buy one from someone when they can buy from the club?

Especially as it could be seen that your just trying to game the system and get your tickets purchased/members tickets up over 4 just for the Man U game.

It would need to be a bit discounted I suppose? and maybe people are happy to help someone out who otherwise would've wasted money?

I've got a ticket myself for example and might need to sell it as I've been unwell for a couple of weeks and can't see I'll be better for Tuesday.

If anyone needs one, give me a pm on Tuesday and if I'm not going I'll sell for £15. It's a print yourself one so can fire it over on email. 

2 minutes ago, RedSA said:

It would need to be a bit discounted I suppose? and maybe people are happy to help someone out who otherwise would've wasted money?

I've got a ticket myself for example and might need to sell it as I've been unwell for a couple of weeks and can't see I'll be better for Tuesday.

If anyone needs one, give me a pm on Tuesday and if I'm not going I'll sell for £15. It's a print yourself one so can fire it over on email. 

Under normal circumstances I would agree but as the club have added incentives for number of tickets sold im just a bit more curious than I would normally be.

4 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Under normal circumstances I would agree but as the club have added incentives for number of tickets sold im just a bit more curious than I would normally be.

Some people might already qualify, or already know they can't qualify due to their schedule and when the rest of the home games are on etc so it doesn't matter to them. 

Dont see why it's not worth putting a shout out personally. 

• The topic was locked

Archived