IGNORED

Tiny Penis - Groundhog Day!

kmpowell

2 hours ago, kmpowell said:

Luckily not for us these days, but I still remember feeling this way about him as if it were yesterday. My sympathy goes out to the WBA fans who currentyl have to endure what we did... 

That's the away fans singing it though, hardly likely to big him up are they.

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Really? That’s clearly West Brom fans singing it, you can see the segregation in the stand opposite, and you can clearly hear the accent of the guy filming it that he’s from the Black Country!

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No it was the home fans....the guy with the camera is at the opposite end of the ground to the away fans, they are to the left of the line of stewards at the other end..

4 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Really? That’s clearly West Brom fans singing it, you can see the segregation in the stand opposite, and you can clearly hear the accent of the guy filming it that he’s from the Black Country!

My mistake.

1 hour ago, 42nite said:

So, West Brom aim to return to being a yo yo club again?

WBA fans have regularly stated in phone ins that their detestation for Pulis and his mind numbing 'football' is so strong that they'd far rather be in the Championship without him than continue to suffer watching his infuriatingly tedious negativity at the top level. 

Many STH's have stopped attending ( or even renewing) and they regularly sell less than 1k tickets to away matches these days.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Trust me I have good friend who is a WBA fan and they’ve been telling me for weeks he’s lost the fans. Attendances dropping by the week. 

8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

WBA fans have regularly stated in phone ins that their detestation for Pulis and his mind numbing 'football' is so strong that they'd far rather be in the Championship without him than continue to suffer watching his infuriatingly tedious negativity at the top level. 

Many STH's have stopped attending ( or even renewing) and they regularly sell less than 1k tickets to away matches these days.

As one put it on Twitter yesterday - when a Tony Pulis team can’t defend you really wonder what the point of having Tony Pulis in charge is 

3 hours ago, Midred said:

Wales have a vacancy!

But there's no money to be made in 'manipulating' transfers to one's own benefit in international football.....

Also, if FAW conduct due diligence they'll find one High Court and one FA judicial adjudication demonstrating Lousy Pint's reputation and conduct to be lower than a snake's belly. 

39 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

But there's no money to be made in 'manipulating' transfers to one's own benefit in international football.....

Also, if FAW conduct due diligence they'll find one High Court and one FA judicial adjudication demonstrating Lousy Pint's reputation and conduct to be lower than a snake's belly. 

And I think a certain Steve Parish might share this view.

58 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I have a friend who is a Baggies fan and he appreciates what Pulis has done for the club and likes seeing world class players at the Hawthorns.

I don't know anyone who loves Pulis . His wife perhaps .

He is appreciated and respected for what he does but is not a love able rogue  like ' Arry .

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I have a friend who is a Baggies fan and he appreciates what Pulis has done for the club and likes seeing world class players at the Hawthorns.

He is appreciated and respected for what he does but is not a love able rogue  like ' Arry .

He may be respected and appreciated by your particular Baggies friend ( who seems to take much of his enjoyment from watching the big name players of the opposition, so perhaps views seeing them regularly as more important than the health of his own club ) but I suggest, going from phone ins, he is very much in the minority at the Hawthorns.

It's quite clear from their attendances, the gloom ridden atmosphere, the open hostility to Pulis, and their embarrassing away followings - who realise there is little point travelling only to be bored witless by his tactics) that they dislike Pulis and his style of football immensely and in great numbers, and want him gone.

In general, I've no doubt they'll be as delighted when he finally leaves their club as we were.

3 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

And I think a certain Steve Parish might share this view.

In a previous life on this forum some of you may recall I used to occasionally quaff with the much maligned Paul Scally. If you really want to know what Lousy Pint's like, he's your man.....

9 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

No it's not. It's filmed on the right side of the Brummie Road end looking toward to Smethwick end where the away fans have a line of stewards between Chelsea (on he left) and the Baggies fans (on the right).

10 hours ago, Tomarse said:

As one put it on Twitter yesterday - when a Tony Pulis team can’t defend you really wonder what the point of having Tony Pulis in charge is 

A weird fascination with the elderly wearing baseball caps?

Struggling to think of anything. 

16 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I don't know anyone who loves Pulis . His wife perhaps .

I too have a West Brom-supporting mate.

He loved the times when first they were building a top class Championship side, then finally made it back to the Prem, followed by their famous 'Survival Saturday' back in 2005. Being a yo-yo club was exciting for them, until finally they became established in the top flight.

For the past year or so he's often told me how much he is hating being a mid-table Premier League club under Pulis, and for the first time in many years, has stopped going regularly. Each season is like the last, with nothing to look forward to except reaching the magic 40 points.

He now tells me, ominously, "this is what you've got to look forward to" (although he possibly has a bit more confidence than I do in City's promotion prospects).

I like Pulis and I think he is respected by other managers.  His interview after the game on Saturday was thoughtful and sensible.  I'm sure he'll find a home somewhere else fairly quickly if West Brom dispense with his services - in fact I'm rather surprised that Sunderland didn't make him an offer.

26 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

I think I would rather see us yo yo trying to play the sort of football we're playing now than watch a stable side (and WBA aren't even that now!) playing dire football.

Agreed. Rather get beaten every now and again trying to play good football than be bored silly up and down the country.

Archived