IGNORED

Hull away

Redmycolour

23 hours ago, red panda said:

For those returning to the train station, or enjoying (?) a night in Hull, Dope Burger on Anlaby Rd is well worth a visit. One of the very best burgers I've ever had (and no I don't work there). 

Agree with you there! Hull Pie is also excellent (I think they now serve these in the ground).

I would love it if we beat 'Ull up there on their own turf.

I dislike them immensely, and it's nothing to do with the play-off final.

I maybe just unfortunate, but whenever I have bumped into an Ull fan I just find them somewhat obnoxious. The ones I've met just seem to think that they're bigger and better than little Bristol City. Almost like a working class looking down your nose sort of thing.  Fair enough I spose but after all, where would you rather live?

ps rant over, feel better now. Will feel much better if we beat them.

On 20/11/2017 at 17:14, red panda said:

For those returning to the train station, or enjoying (?) a night in Hull, Dope Burger on Anlaby Rd is well worth a visit. One of the very best burgers I've ever had (and no I don't work there). 

Yep I personally endource Dope Burger! Anyone know anything about parking outside the ground?  

On 21 November 2017 at 16:58, East Yorkshire CideRed said:

if you're driving up, Papa's Fish & Chips, a couple of miles north of the Humber Bridge turn off, is well worth swinging by. It's become a firm favourite of mine. http://www.papasfishandchips.com/willerby/

Seconded. Spent a week in Yorkshire over the summer and had a Papa's on the pier in Cleethorpes. Exceptionally good.

Archived