IGNORED

Trying to buy half season ticket, but not allowing me to select any seats

SStandUp

5 minutes ago, ForeverRes said:

Hi

Just trying to buy a half season ticket, the stadium plan says how many seats there are available in a certain block, but when I click on a block, all seats are grey and I can't select any. No seats show in green. I'm signed in and everything. 

Can anyone help? 

Cheers

Think it might depend on which block you're trying to buy a Half Season Ticket for. Most, if not all, of the South stand seats are already held by ST holders. If the number of seats show in each block is in the hundreds, then that's the total number of seats in that block. You may have to click each block in turn, to see available seats. There are some seat available in the Dolman Wing blocks.

1 hour ago, Red Tel said:

Think it might depend on which block you're trying to buy a Half Season Ticket for. Most, if not all, of the South stand seats are already held by ST holders. If the number of seats show in each block is in the hundreds, then that's the total number of seats in that block. You may have to click each block in turn, to see available seats. There are some seat available in the Dolman Wing blocks.

my friend had the same trouble, he thinks the club have sold many thousand half season tickets and that pay on the day will be very limited, I'm only glad I have already got one, because if we get promoted most people who don't currently have one will have no chance of seeing any premiership games except on tv.

8 hours ago, ForeverRes said:

Hi

Just trying to buy a half season ticket, the stadium plan says how many seats there are available in a certain block, but when I click on a block, all seats are grey and I can't select any. No seats show in green. I'm signed in and everything. 

Can anyone help? 

Cheers

1 hour ago, City Ben said:

I had the same issue whilst trying to buy in the Sourh Stand. I think it’s an error - there aren’t really 750+ seats available in each block. I ended up buying two tickets in the Dolman. 

The 'seats available' are how many seats in the block rather than 'actual seats available / free to purchase'

It does cause confusion

1 hour ago, Selred said:

Also with Norwich and QPR games being on sale, those who bought seats for those games means they are now unavailable for a half season ticket. 

That's a good point, you may purchase a half ST and find you can't sit in your seat after a ST holder mistakenly thinking they couldn't get their own seat for ManU and selecting another, your half ST seat?

Archived