IGNORED

Preston attendance? 16,500+

Abingdon_Red

The official site says that for the Preston game "A crowd of 16,500, including around 250 away supporters, is already guaranteed."

I guess there will be a few more before the game but thought we may have had even more with people getting games for the Man U priority.

But can also see if people have already laid out for a Man U ticket or half season card then this game might not be top priority.

For comparison, our other Tuesday league home game this season was v Bolton, 17,203 attendance. 

18 minutes ago, Super said:

Forecast looks shocking always puts a few off.

Travel and late night will put people off too. I live the other side of the city and its about 11pm before I'm home. 

I'm going though, I'm young(ish) and can handle a late night!

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I was reckoning on 17k plus an extra 1k for the MU effect.  So 18k sounds about right for me.

Whether the weather will keep a few stragglers away, I dont know.

How many half SCs have now been sold?  We had 15,500 sc in total from the last i read.

I’d imagine and expect a very similar attendance to the Bolton game. 

Very similar grade of opposition, from a similar location, again on a Tuesday night. Might get slightly more, but will be very compatible, as is the fixture itself. 

5 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

A minimum of 15,300 (or whatever the ST total is by now) is guaranteed for every match as the club count every season ticket whether the person actually attends or not.

So it's 15,300 plus 250 away plus 950ish member and general sale tickets.

Obviously the increased season ticket number doesn’t come into play yet, although (as a full STH) i’d Have thought that offering tickets to the Home games (or some of, like this one) prior to Reading, could have been charged a season ticket equivalent price to those who had bought a half ST. 

4 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Haven’t seen how many we’ve sold but obviously won’t be many.

Loads of the PNE vs Bristol City games in recent seasons have been on a Tuesday night.

We’re all the way down in Norwich on Saturday afterwards as well.

250 apparently. 

6 hours ago, El Hombrecito said:

I made that mistake once... :whistle:

Another tenner it's sub 18k tomorrow night?

It's naff really but in fairness we didn't have 19k home fans against Cardiff so I didn't expect any less.

I know people will argue we've come a long way in a short time re: home gates but the crowds haven't really picked up in midweek as a reaction to our form. Suppose some can't get away from work which is fair enough.

Archived