IGNORED

Preston attendance? 16,500+

Abingdon_Red

I can kinda see why it's quite low. Being one of those that already qualified for my Manchester ticket, and having just been to Wednesday away, I can't really justify a third £30+ ticket to buy in 4 days, so gonna have to give it a miss. Shame coz I love a night game and a lot of the in-laws are Preston-ites. 

Hey ho. Needs must.

4 hours ago, pnefcok said:

Haven’t seen how many we’ve sold but obviously won’t be many.

Loads of the PNE vs Bristol City games in recent seasons have been on a Tuesday night.

We’re all the way down in Norwich on Saturday afterwards as well.

The other day I was thinking that we seem to play you a lot on a Tuesday. A little bit strange due to the distance but then again it's not the worse journey in the world.

I think part of it is they want the more fashionable fixtures on a Saturday. 

Like it would be very rare to see us play Cardiff on a Tuesday night. 

9 hours ago, Up The City! said:

The other day I was thinking that we seem to play you a lot on a Tuesday. A little bit strange due to the distance but then again it's not the worse journey in the world.

I think part of it is they want the more fashionable fixtures on a Saturday. 

Like it would be very rare to see us play Cardiff on a Tuesday night. 

I'm sure I read somewhere that they have a policy of picking the longest trips as mid-week games. It sounds mad but the logic being that less fans will travel there on a Saturday anyway. So by moving it to midweek you stand to potentially lose less revenue by putting people off. 

Archived