IGNORED

Episode #5 - A trip up north

Shtanley

Episode 5 is here gang. Joe reports back from sheffield and we've got a few little interviews this week.

Excited for Preston and Hull, if you want to get your voice out across the airwaves then give us a message here or on twitter. 

We want more retweets!

If you have anything you want us to read out/talk about then get in touch on twitter.

As always give us your feedback and help us grow by interacting either here, or on twitter.com/osibpodcast

Appreciate you all subscribing on acast and iTunes. 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/5-a-trip-up-north/id1296647791?i=1000395033583&mt=2

https://aca.st/d6bdfd

32 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

No probs, you've got your opinions I've got mine !

I missed the reference on the prior podcast about emotional insurance betting but I'm totally with your logic as explained/ridiculed this time round.

I've been doing it religiously for a few years, in my head I'm paying for a win, and being refunded and compensated if we don't, but my aim is to pay. 

Good show again OSIBers. Curious if your Vietnam listener is actually there or simply forgotten to turn off the proxy they're using to watch BCTV :whistle:

1 hour ago, Olé said:

I missed the reference on the prior podcast about emotional insurance betting but I'm totally with your logic as explained/ridiculed this time round.

I've been doing it religiously for a few years, in my head I'm paying for a win, and being refunded and compensated if we don't, but my aim is to pay. 

Good show again OSIBers. Curious if your Vietnam listener is actually there or simply forgotten to turn off the proxy they're using to watch BCTV :whistle:

Can't believe that you do insurance betting Rob, was convinced you were a reasonably sane poster on here.

That's the trip to Hanoi cancelled.

2 hours ago, JackMarch said:

Another top episode, well done lads! Will there be another pod after tonights game or save it until after saturday??? 

Sunday lad. Figure the consistency of it being out each Sunday will help it grow and stabilise listening. I’ll be doing stuff like finding pne fans tonight but you’ll hear it on Sunday. 

From one of your Thailand listeners,  good show lads.

As previously mentioned, opposing fans views on us as a club and team are always interesting. 

Happy to hear the Owls fan pick out Taylor as the player he noticed.

Wonder what his reaction would have been if told how much we got him for?

10 minutes ago, 42nite said:

From one of your Thailand listeners,  good show lads.

As previously mentioned, opposing fans views on us as a club and team is always interesting. 

Happy to hear the Owls fan pick out Taylor as the player he noticed.

Wonder what his reaction would have been if told how much we got him for?

We found it interesting that Taylor was picked out. I like him and think if he can adjust to the championship like he has adjusted to each league step-up that he's had to face so far in his career then he could be a very useful striker for us.

21 hours ago, MurrayLives said:

Another great show lads. Improving week on week, keep up the good work!

I may have also been one of your Thailand listeners last week.

We’re a global brand. Surprising when you see all the little places fans are listening from. 

On 20/11/2017 at 22:04, Shtanley said:

Can't believe that you do insurance betting Rob, was convinced you were a reasonably sane poster on here.

That's the trip to Hanoi cancelled.

Nothing wrong with betting on your team to lose while hoping for the win. 

Done it many times.

On 20/11/2017 at 19:05, Shtanley said:

Episode 5 is here gang. Joe reports back from sheffield and we've got a few little interviews this week.

Excited for Preston and Hull, if you want to get your voice out across the airwaves then give us a message here or on twitter. 

We want more retweets!

If you have anything you want us to read out/talk about then get in touch on twitter.

As always give us your feedback and help us grow by interacting either here, or on twitter.com/osibpodcast

Appreciate you all subscribing on acast and iTunes. 

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/5-a-trip-up-north/id1296647791?i=1000395033583&mt=2

https://aca.st/d6bdfd

I tuned in today from Turkmenistan which must be the first in OSIB history. Fantastic podcast as always chaps! 

• The title was changed to Episode #5 - A trip up north

Archived