IGNORED

Previous season's kit

Red Finesse

With Xmas around the corner I keep getting asked what I want for Jesus's birthday. I don't wear the replica shirts to matches anymore but I do always wear my old ones to play 5-a-side twice a week with pride amongst all the arsenal, mancs and Chelsea fans.

I really don't want her to go out and plump £40+ on this season's replica shirt but i do remember times when they used to try and shift the previous season's stock for around half the price.

Do they still do this? I'm guessing they run these kind of offers in the summer to clear floor space ready for the new season.

That's very kind of you! Large or XL usually. The last one I bought was when we had Adidas as the supplier. 10/11 season I believe. I mainly play in the puma kits we had a long time ago somehow ended up with the home, away and 3rd strip that year! 

Quite fancied last season's Bristol sport shirt as I've been through the tfg, admiral & uhlsports variations. Very surprised they don't sell off the old stock. They couldn't have sold out surely!!!

On 11/20/2017 at 14:35, Red Finesse said:

With Xmas around the corner I keep getting asked what I want for Jesus's birthday. I don't wear the replica shirts to matches anymore but I do always wear my old ones to play 5-a-side twice a week with pride amongst all the arsenal, mancs and Chelsea fans.

I really don't want her to go out and plump £40+ on this season's replica shirt but i do remember times when they used to try and shift the previous season's stock for around half the price.

Do they still do this? I'm guessing they run these kind of offers in the summer to clear floor space ready for the new season.

not any more

Archived