IGNORED

The official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread 18

Septic Peg

Lacklustre first half, lacking in energy, pace or imagination, Preston doing to us what we did to Wednesday their front 2 are pressurising our back 4 chasing them down forcing our midfield back to help them out.

Patterson is having a mare he has not gotten into the game at all, ODowda is our best outlet, Bryan looks well out of sorts tonight as well.

The referee is appalling been very lenient with the holding of Djuric, I didn’t think Wright deserved a booking if the guy chooses to run into Wright, he doesn’t have to get out of the way and I think it was a handball on the line, I thought it on first viewing and the replay shows a moving of his arm towards the ball.

I would bring on Taylor for Patterson and push Reid back into midfield or even bring on Pack for Patterson.

As with all of our home games where teams get bodies behind the ball, we lack creativity.

They need a rocket up their arses at halftime created nothing and the build up is painfully slow, This will be a tough one to turn around now.

To be fair we'e not been great. Their goal got a lucky rebound to one of theirs for the goal while we were unlucky early on when flint shot was blocked.

Agree that djuric playing is encouraging too many long balls. We need to be a lot sharper. Will be interesting to see if we can turn this round. They're well organised and it could be a struggle...

Archived