IGNORED

The official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread 18

Septic Peg

Oh well. You win some, you lose some. 

Preston are no mugs we shouldn’t forget. They’re only where they are because they’ve had their whole back line out injured for the last 6 or 7 games. They’re a decent team so probably deserve a bit more respect. 

LJ has enough about him to bring us back raring to go for Saturday. 

So what do we think?

1 Rather foolhardy to start with two crocked players

2 More foolhardy to try and change tactics when we don't have the players capable

3 weird decision to bring on Woodrow. What about, as I said before sub, like for like, ie bring Hörður on.  

4 If we did have to bring a striker on why not Taylor?

Just now, Ivorguy said:

So what do we think?

1 Rather foolhardy to start with two crocked players

2 More foolhardy to try and change tactics when we don't have the players capable

3 weird decision to bring on Woodrow. What about, as I said before sub, like for like, ie bring Hörður on.  

4 If we did have to bring a striker on why not Taylor?

I agree with you, some odd choices, let's hope the tombola barrel is not coming out again.

3 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Johnson Out? Sounds like it by the comments on here.

Clearly not, would have taken were we are at the start of the season. Would have bitten your hand off in truth.

Given some of the football we have played however, this is a real sense check how much we are still work in progress.

Just now, Northern Red said:

Their record against us suggests it isn't luck, they know exactly how to play against us.

What so the last thing Grayson did on the way out of the club was to email Alex O'Neil detailed instructions on how to beat Bristol City? 

We've let ourselves down tonight, and contributed entirely to this dreadful performance. I'm looking at the players here as well, not the management team. 

9 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Not really. The players haven't turned up tonight, so why should the fans hang around?

8 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Why? Last time I checked fans can leave when they want to and tonight I don't blame them.

You clearly don’t understand what it means to be a football supporter. Fully 20 minutes left to change the game and for the fans to affect the outcome with their support. Pathetic.

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

Find both on Netflix, Deep Space 9 and Enterprise is on here as well as the 1960's original.

Brand new series Star Trek Discovery currently rolling out weekly.

Without dating myself too much, my friend had every episode of STNG on vhs, housed in a bespoke cabinet, it looked immense.

Archived