IGNORED

No Membership Card for Tonight

YCbrs

Hi Everyone,

So I bought tickets for tonight a while ago and I think they have been loaded onto my membership card as I can't find an email containing the tickets nor can I find anything on my account on Bristol Sport.

Only problem is that I'm not able to get hold of my membership card for tonight and after emailing the ticket office I got a reply saying that they can reprint at the ticket office for a £5 charge?! Surely that can't be the only way to sort this out it seems so expensive?

Doesn't mention anything about an e-ticket, just has the date that I bought it etc, so guessing that it was loaded onto my card. Just annoying because I don't remember selecting that as an option sure that I would have chosen to have an e-ticket.

Cos of traffic and working in Swindon, I didn't have time to go home before the game last night and turned up without my season ticket.  £5 "admin" fee for a replacement ticket is ridiculous when it is all electronic.  Aren't there laws against disproportionate charges these days?

Archived