IGNORED

Guess what?

Robbored

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Sat waiting for ko and can’t make out anything verbal via the tannoy. Why am I not surprised? It still crap just as I thought it would be - that’s why.

You're embarrassing ! Go and get your ears tested. I sit by you mr Robinson and can hear everything!!

6 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Subtitles?

Surely just get someone in who can fix the thing.

Stadiums all over the world don't have this problem.

You'd think so, but they are now on their third set of audio engineers, apparently.  I think subtitles might be the short-term fix. 

If they won't do that, they may as well turn off the screens and just play music until the teams are announced.

12 hours ago, hodge said:

I could hear everything with the live mic, only couldn't hear Holden's interview, so I suspect it's something to do with playing pre recorded stuff.

Exactly this - tends to be the interviews. There seems to be too much bass and echo.

24 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not a job for audio engineers.  New speakers required.

Apparently it ain't that simple. According to AB at Senior Reds last week the club have fired the first audio engineers and brought in another company.

Well.....It was still crap on Tuesday evening ......

Its an absolute shambles. A new state of the art stadium with a diabolically poor tannoy system...........:facepalm:

Bloody embarrassing.

On 22/11/2017 at 23:57, Robbored said:

Apparently it ain't that simple. According to AB at Senior Reds last week the club have fired the first audio engineers and brought in another company.

Well.....It was still crap on Tuesday evening ......

Its an absolute shambles. A new state of the art stadium with a diabolically poor tannoy system...........:facepalm:

Bloody embarrassing.

TG Baker (Sound) Ltd worked on the system during the rebuild and they have been back on site testing most of today. Heard it with my own ears and saw their van with my own eyes.

Archived