IGNORED

Wright Back

cityshippers

Ok been really good start really good. But when we need to chase a game or a goal not sure our captain offers anyrhing at fullback. Think LJ has been a bit lucky with injurys so as to fit Wright in. He is a decent centre half but cant cross a ball wont over lap or go on dummy runs. If we are to carry on our great progress LJ has to play our other full backs ( when fit) but will he drop the capt? I dont think he will.

Bailey is a qualiry centre back.  It would be difficult for Lee to pick his best 2 from him, Flinty and Bakes.

It's not doing him any favours playing him at RB though.

With Joe unfit and Eros out, we must either play our youngsters or try to get some loans in Jan.

How long it will take to get milan and fam fit, I don't know, but we may need something strong up top too.  Is Matty up to it or isn't he?

4 hours ago, Shtanley said:

We've won the 4 games Vyner has played at RB, offers more going forward than Wright. I guess his lack of Defensive ability outweighs his ability when going forward. 

I presume you mean this season?

Because last season he started v Brighton at home last season and Newcastle away..

Archived