IGNORED

PENALTY?

Rob k

The first situation looked like 2 handballs to me.  The first maybe accidental and the second clear, all within a second or two.

The second incident was a free kick rather than a penalty as it appeared to be just outside of the box.

However, the highlights did not seem to show either ( though I have only looked at briefly on a small screen).

• Admin
10 hours ago, Rob k said:

I’m on about what looked like a handball on the line 

I sit in A block roughly in line with the penalty spot - there was definately an arm out that stopped a shot going on target. 

At the time I was convinced it was a penalty but nobody appealed that greatly for it (and you can usually tell from a players reaction)

In hindsight I wonder whether it hit one of our players - but agree would be interesting to see a replay

9 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Yes....deffo two pens, but that**** wouldn't have give us one if they had been taken out with an AK47 !

I think in these circumstances Bailey Wright gets booked for standing in the way of a moving bullet.

40 minutes ago, Super said:

That was bizarre he ran straight into him at full speed! Can't see how that was a booking.

That incident was weird. And then the one when you heard the crack as CoD got hit in the head by the players raised foot, nothing. 

8 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The first situation looked like 2 handballs to me.  The first maybe accidental and the second clear, all within a second or two.

The second incident was a free kick rather than a penalty as it appeared to be just outside of the box.

However, the highlights did not seem to show either ( though I have only looked at briefly on a small screen).

Second half there was a handball in the box as well. I think a penalty would have been harsh for that one but they do get given.

Archived