IGNORED

hull 3 points

cityred exile

A very poor record at Hull ,  I Don't ever recall winning up there ( been there 7 times ) in our my living life ,.  Would Really put the Preston result to bed , with a win at last ,   And with  Middlesboro playing Derby this weekend  A Draw  would be ideal ,    Would place us a Whole 5 POINTS  INSIDE THE PLAY OFF ZONE !    Before Middlesboro visit the following  Saturday   AND Sheff Utd   the week after     Even just 2 points from those matches would cement  a top 6 place going into the xmas  shake up !:yes:

33 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

A very poor record at Hull ,  I Don't ever recall winning up there ( been there 7 times ) in our my living life ,.  Would Really put the Preston result to bed , with a win at last ,   And with  Middlesboro playing Derby this weekend  A Draw  would be ideal ,    Would place us a Whole 5 POINTS  INSIDE THE PLAY OFF ZONE !    Before Middlesboro visit the following  Saturday   AND Sheff Utd   the week after     Even just 2 points from those matches would cement  a top 6 place going into the xmas  shake up !:yes:

We  won 2-0 in 66 (we were bottom, they were top) I was also there for a night game (early 90's) 2-1 (ish) .

7 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

We now need 3 points, but our team is pretty crocked, which makes that difficult unless Ull have injury problems too. 

Crocks List:

Fammy, Joe, Eros, Bakes, Milan, Gustav, GON.

Is Patts OK now?

Well it certainly makes it difficult if you select players who are patently not fit (i.e. Pato & Bryan against Preston)  instead of picking others to start!

Pato, on the evidence of his off the pace sub appearance against Sheff.W & his woeful first half against Preston, is clearly NOT OK. 

On 23 November 2017 at 06:31, old_eastender said:

Well it certainly makes it difficult if you select players who are patently not fit (i.e. Pato & Bryan against Preston)  instead of picking others to start!

Pato, on the evidence of his off the pace sub appearance against Sheff.W & his woeful first half against Preston, is clearly NOT OK. 

Bryan was fully fit. But claimed himself just to have a poor game . 

Archived