IGNORED

Be nice to see us in the Purple and Lime kit on saturday

Never to the dark side

I was thinking about this this morning, what can the club feasibly do next year? We've had purple and lime three years in a row. Be interesting to see what they come up with. Personally I'd like to see a black and white 2 tone kit with John Bradbury's face in the middle of it.

6 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I was thinking about this this morning, what can the club feasibly do next year? We've had purple and lime three years in a row. Be interesting to see what they come up with. Personally I'd like to see a black and white 2 tone kit with John Bradbury's face in the middle of it.

Err, no we haven't?

1 hour ago, Cider-Head23 said:

however I cant see why we would need to play in our away kit. 

To promote the away kit I'd have thought.

Other clubs do the same. Leeds played at AG in a black/dark blue strip. Their home kit is all white so no real need to change.

38 minutes ago, Robbored said:

To promote the away kit I'd have thought.

Other clubs do the same. Leeds played at AG in a black/dark blue strip. Their home kit is all white so no real need to change.

Unlike the Great and Greedy Premier League, it is necessary in the EFL for any colour clash, whether shirts or shorts, to change kit. Thus Leeds could not playe here with white shorts. It's the reason why City wear red shorts for some away matches.

Archived