IGNORED

Kodjia

GrahamC

I spoke to a villa season ticket holder yesterday who wasn,t as convinced as some that they are

certainties for the playoffs let alone automatic, he says they can blow hot and cold.

He definately doesn,t rate kodjia that highly, says he is always offside, and he doesn,t play

with his head up and when he is bearing down on goal he has only got one thing on his mind

and doesn,t see team mates who may be in a better position.

When he has gone for goal and not played in other players he then walks away with his head

down and ignores their protests.

1 minute ago, dunsteral said:

I spoke to a villa season ticket holder yesterday who wasn,t as convinced as some that they are

certainties for the playoffs let alone automatic, he says they can blow hot and cold.

He definately doesn,t rate kodjia that highly, says he is always offside, and he doesn,t play

with his head up and when he is bearing down on goal he has only got one thing on his mind

When he has gone for goal and not played in other players he then walks away with his head

Sounds exactly like he was here. Such a frustrating player to watch.

6 minutes ago, dunsteral said:

I assume he didn’t mind his 19 goals in 36 appearances last season though..?! 

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Out for the next four months following the news today that he will have another operation on his ankle.

At 28 and with two major ankle injuries now since May that £15m sale is starting to look pretty shrewd business..

That's 40.54054054054054 Tillson's :laugh:

9 hours ago, dunsteral said:

Why do you write

like this?

It doesn't make

any sense.

Archived