IGNORED

Bristol to Hull in FORTY FIVE MINUTES that takes some doing

Never to the dark side

39 minutes ago, stawey said:

flightradar 24 is really good. my daughter flies 787 s for ba and i spend many hours  watching her flights from take off to landing in live time all over the world.

I hope someone gets you a TV for Christmas. 

• Admin
Just now, BigTone said:

Ok, if you insist .................. your shout ?

No problem, I could never be accused of missing my round at the bar.... last night I had a change, Ruby’s bar in Padstow, had a night sampling the large choice of gin on offer, very nice too, with the juniper berries in the glass and a great ambience....

15 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

No problem, I could never be accused of missing my round at the bar.... last night I had a change, Ruby’s bar in Padstow, had a night sampling the large choice of gin on offer, very nice too, with the juniper berries in the glass and a great ambience....

I was in an Italian restaurant in West Hampstead last night sampling their delightful range of white wines which in turn gave me a not so delightful headache this morning !  Please elaborate on the great ambulance.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The great ambulence came because he had too many of those gins.  I used to frequent a pub in Southampton called the Juniper Berry in Southampton many years ago that used to serve the berries in gin.  The big attraction was more the naked young ladies dancing in the bar though as I recall, but the gin was alright.

No ambulance, I did manage to walk home, was a good, but expensive evening, Prawn on the Lawn restaurant, which I would recommend, then the gin, I did sleep well :)

Archived