IGNORED

People you wish didn't exist

joe jordans teeth

Won't mention the important ones who make lives miserable, just the random gits. At the moment and In no particular order:

anybody saying football club instead of club

Mark Chapman of radio 5 - gone way too self important and match of the day MOR

Hugo Swire MP. A rude arrogant cock.

David Warner

and one footed players - did you see the Sheffield U defender trying to clear with his wrong foot. Grrrr!

5 hours ago, RedM said:

Anyone associated with strictly, x factor, im a celeb. Any childrens hospital/vet type sob story tv. Mrs Browns boys. Hate those family reuniting tv stuff too, who gives a stuff? . Ricky Gervais and Trampy from the Gas.

Thats a few. I have more. Im a grumpy cow.

Ps i liked Lily Allen and Adele at Glastonbury 

How many bottles of vodka were sampled before you saw lily Allen :flex:

9 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

How many bottles of vodka were sampled before you saw lily Allen :flex:

Ha ha, it wasn't intentional that I saw her. I was waiting to see someone else and had to get a good space. Vodka was involved yes oddly enough! She was actually quite funny, if you think Adele swears she got nothing on Lily! 

31 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Cant believe nobodys mentioned Justin Bieber, even Canadians hate him and hes from Canada.

Needs to be hit around the head with a baseball bat covered in nails and barbed wire. Then just to be sure he's done, ran over two or three times with a double decker bus.

That would make the world a better place.

20 minutes ago, Taz said:

Needs to be hit around the head with a baseball bat covered in nails and barbed wire. Then just to be sure he's done, ran over two or three times with a double decker bus.

That would make the world a better place.

That's an awful thing to say! ... can't you imagine the bloody mess that would make on the road? 

Archived