IGNORED

SPOTY

22A

Soon we'll be asked to vote for Sports Personality of the Year.

Presumably Lewis Hamilton will win that as he's British and a World Champion. 

Team of the year? Either of the two young England football teams that won their respective world cups or the England rugby team.

Overseas personality? 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Just give it to her man eyebrows that never move I say

Funny because... do you know what, i've never even seen her. Just heard on the radio that she is apparently there with all the other "celebs"

Focking hate celebs, me  ( could almost be a Warnock quote, that   couldn't it?)

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Funny because... do you know what, i've never even seen her. Just heard on the radio that she is apparently there with all the other "celebs"

Focking hate celebs, me  ( could almost be a Warnock quote, that   couldn't it?)

To stop you looking her up and saving your eyes she is basically a ugly chipmunk 

52 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Weird. Couldn';t the ugly bugger JV get better then?  What is it with these footballers, see money gets you nothing

Him and his Mrs been together since the council estate days, fair play him to be honest, could’ve done what most of them do.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Weird. Couldn';t the ugly bugger JV get better then?  What is it with these footballers, see money gets you nothing

Reminds me of one of the great footballers quotes.

When asked what he would have been had he not been a premier league footballer, Peter Crouch's answer was "a virgin".  :clapping:

Lions should probably make the shortlist for team but it should definitely go to one of the junior England football teams.

I can't really think of anyone for the main award, unless the public want to go for Hamilton/Anthony Joshua..... Harry Kane to make the shortlist maybe? 

Jimmy Anderson deserves recognition but cricket doesn't have the following football does to pull a Giggs and have him win the main award.

8 hours ago, Tammys Scan said:

Him and his Mrs been together since the council estate days, fair play him to be honest, could’ve done what most of them do.

No. They met in 2014 when she was hired to organise his Birthday party...

I personally doubt Premier League footballers live on council estates.

8 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

No. They met in 2014 when she was hired to organise his Birthday party...

I personally doubt Premier League footballers live on council estates.

I might be wrong but about how they met but Vardy was non-league & on small money only a few years ago.  I'm not saying everyone 'chav' lives on a council estate but he's a 'chav' at heart for sure.

Chat-Shit.jpg

I suggested Lewis H as he is a champion in a sport that is watched by many. Britain has world champions in many minority sports, but they don't get any votes. That's because the BBC decides which 12 personalities we may vote for.

Football, rugby, cricket, boxing, formula 1 and occasionally jockeys can expect to be in the running. Athletes will feature in Olympic years.

Archived