IGNORED

Hull City v Bristol City Match Day Thread 19

21 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I don't think we can underestimate how crucially important those 3 points were for us today and tribute must go to you and the rest of the City fans at the game; what a fabulous noise you made so take a huge bow mate because you WERE instrumental in getting City back in to the game and once that first goal went in it was virtually all one way traffic.

Come the end of the season we may look back at this result and say this was the day that not only did we sack the Ruskie but it was when we stayed comfortably in the play off zone instead of looking over our shoulder.

For me quite probably the most satisfying result of this campaign so far.

It shows the character in the side and whilst I’m not his biggest fan credit to Johnson for making the changes. 

Hoprfully this result can re-kick start us, as daft as that sounds considering  where we are in the league. We have a tough December, and with a deplated squad. 

But today is what we all love about the game. 

• Like 2

What a game to go to! Eliasson messed up for their 2nd goal but really did make up for it for the rest of the game. Duric a beast again up top.

We really weren’t very good until their second goal when we suddenly started to play and move forward in numbers. Even Magnússon began to look like a great championship LB. You could tell Hull were a team low on confidence because we really rattled them. Brownhill was needed in the middle and he was all over the pitch second half and showed energy only associated with Reid so far this season. A great win and comeback out of the blue. 

• Like 4