IGNORED

Had to laugh

BigTone

Was on the 139 bus yesterday from Oxford St to West Hampstead when said bus was cut up by some dweeb on a bike. Driver honks the horn and biker gives him the finger. Biker then continues to carry on riding no handed in front of the bus whilst wiggling his arse at the bus driver. Biker then rides straight into the back of a taxi stopped at traffic lights ......................... karma or what ?  Hilarious to see. Nothing damaged except his bike and over sized ego. What a plank !!

19 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Was on the 139 bus yesterday from Oxford St to West Hampstead when said bus was cut up by some dweeb on a bike. Driver honks the horn and biker gives him the finger. Biker then continues to carry on riding no handed and wiggling his arse at the bus driver. Biker then rides straight into the back of a taxi stopped at traffic lights ......................... karma or what ?  Hilarious to see. Nothing damaged except his bike and over sized ego. What a plank !!

Unbelievable over-reaction by the police though, locking down the area and treating it as a possible terrorist incident!  I saw it on the news. :whistle2:

(tis pity bike dude didn't break his middle finger as well as his ego  - that would've been even funnier & perfect karma!!

Wonder if the bus had a windscreen screen cam fitted? .. sure to go viral if the whole thing was caught on cam and posted online )  

23 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Unbelievable over-reaction by the police though, locking down the area and treating it as a possible terrorist incident!  I saw it on the news. :whistle2:

(tis pity bike dude didn't break his middle finger as well as his ego  - that would've been even funnier & perfect karma!!

Wonder if the bus had a windscreen screen cam fitted? .. sure to go viral if the whole thing was caught on cam and posted online )  

It would be even funnier if the taxi had a rear view camera!

On 25/11/2017 at 12:22, BigTone said:

Was on the 139 bus yesterday from Oxford St to West Hampstead when said bus was cut up by some dweeb on a bike. Driver honks the horn and biker gives him the finger. Biker then continues to carry on riding no handed in front of the bus whilst wiggling his arse at the bus driver. Biker then rides straight into the back of a taxi stopped at traffic lights ......................... karma or what ?  Hilarious to see. Nothing damaged except his bike and over sized ego. What a plank !!

As Brian Wilson said you " get around " 

As a cyclist, I'm glad to read of this. Let's face it there are inconsiderate (and stupid) pedestrians, cyclists and drivers out there. I'm waiting for some brave Council to issue a new bye law

"As consideration for others and manners have been disregarded, new rules of the road are introduced. 1; pedestrians; if a cyclist is on the pavement - push him off. 2; cyclists; if someone is walking on the cycle path- knock him over. 3; cyclists; if someone drives their car onto the bike lane to undertake a car in front - scratch their paintwork and smash a rear light as you go by. 4; drivers; if a cyclist is ignoring a one way sign or even if going the right way, but is wearing dark clothes and has no lights on at night - run 'em over".

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 17:19, 22A said:

As a cyclist, I'm glad to read of this. Let's face it there are inconsiderate (and stupid) pedestrians, cyclists and drivers out there. I'm waiting for some brave Council to issue a new bye law

"As consideration for others and manners have been disregarded, new rules of the road are introduced. 1; pedestrians; if a cyclist is on the pavement - push him off. 2; cyclists; if someone is walking on the cycle path- knock him over. 3; cyclists; if someone drives their car onto the bike lane to undertake a car in front - scratch their paintwork and smash a rear light as you go by. 4; drivers; if a cyclist is ignoring a one way sign or even if going the right way, but is wearing dark clothes and has no lights on at night - run 'em over".

That all sounds reasonable enough to me... be interesting to hear the thoughts of the elf n safety brigade though.

Archived