IGNORED

Watching City v Boro in Barcelona .. help needed

KnowleUtd City

1 minute ago, Colombo Robin said:

I live here and will be watching it also. Dunnes Irish Pub on Via Laietana is often a good option since they have loads of screens and can show different games at the same time. Worth going in to ask beforehand tho. George Paine in Urquinona is also an option.

Brilliant, thanks Colombo! I've emailed Kitty's near the Nou Camp, Belushi's has it advertised but it says on their website to check by message to confirm, and I've emailed Flaherty's as well. If you find out somewhere has 100% got it on, if you could let me know that would great. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Forgot Flahertys also a good shout. Between those 3 one will be able to sort you out. Worth checking when Barca are playing. Weirdly they seem to take preference over the mighty robins amongst the locals

Haha! Barca are playing Celta Vigo at 1pm, i'm going to the game, then off to a pub to watch some real football! ;-)

9 hours ago, Colombo Robin said:

Forgot Flahertys also a good shout. Between those 3 one will be able to sort you out. Worth checking when Barca are playing. Weirdly they seem to take preference over the mighty robins amongst the locals

You are having a laugh! 

The fans of “Bristol Rovers of La Liga” as they like to be known, will all be out for this one. Lending their support to ‘boro and hoping to see them gurt ‘teds get put in their place. 

They’ve even named their stadium as a nod to the blue few. Nou CAMP. 

On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:20, Colombo Robin said:

Flahertys have confirmed on email that they are showing it Colombo, what's it like down there?  do they have multiple games on at the same time? given that Manchester v Arsenal are kicking off the same time as us.

1 hour ago, KnowleUtd City said:

Flahertys have confirmed on email that they are showing it Colombo, what's it like down there?  do they have multiple games on at the same time? given that Manchester v Arsenal are kicking off the same time as us.

Its a big open plan pub with a load of screens just off the rambla. Does decent pub food. They often show a few games at once but very unlikely that you'll get the sound on for the city game

Archived