IGNORED

Calling us Bristol.

Bristol Rob

Given that the chairman of the Blue Few has admitted he doesn't see the City of Bristol as a two club city, I think it's about time we dropped the objections to pundits and journalists calling us 'Bristol'.

With Rovers conceding their relevance to West country sporting competition, that just leaves us. City. Bristol City.

Or, if you want Bristol.

We should celebrate this now.

43 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Given that the chairman of the Blue Few has admitted he doesn't see the City of Bristol as a two club city, I think it's about time we dropped the objections to pundits and journalists calling us 'Bristol'.

With Rovers conceding their relevance to West country sporting competition, that just leaves us. City. Bristol City.

Or, if you want Bristol.

You're the devil :devil:

1 hour ago, Flaxbourton Red said:

Don't want the egg chasers at Ashton Gate. Don't want their name either.

Bristol Rugby generate decent revenue for AG. 

I was there yesterday and the concourse under the Lansdown was doing a roaring trade in food and beer despite a smallish crowd of under 7k.

9 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Or, if you want Bristol.

I for one disagree with you, Bristol City Rob.

39 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Back in the 70s and 80s one of our most sang chants was

Barrrrrrrrrrrrisssssssstoool

One of, no,  THE simplest of all our chants, but one of the best and when the whole Gate joined in definitely one of the most powerful and obviously unique to us!! ... NOBODY does it better, NOBODY.

:chant6ez::chant6ez: Barrrrrrrrrrisssssssstool !:chant6ez: Barrrrrrrrrissssssstool !  :chant6ez: :chant6ez:

COYR's 

(obviously brilliant away from home too! many a train station and terrace echoed to it!)

29 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

One of, no,  THE simplest of all our chants, but one of the best and when the whole Gate joined in definitely one of the most powerful and obviously unique to us!! ... NOBODY does it better, NOBODY.

:chant6ez::chant6ez: Barrrrrrrrrrisssssssstool !:chant6ez: Barrrrrrrrrissssssstool !  :chant6ez: :chant6ez:

COYR's 

(obviously brilliant away from home too! many a train station and terrace echoed to it!)

Used to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up!

Archived