IGNORED

RIP Nate (City fan who died on Brunel Way) Link to funeral fund

Quedgeley Exile

20 hours ago, RIPNathan said:

It’s for my little brother Nathan Jenkins. He was a huge City fan and season ticket holder for nearly 10yrs. We are all absolutely devastated. We currently have a crowd funding page to help my parents with the cost of the funeral. If you don’t me sharing it we would greatly appreciate it.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/nathanjenkins?utm_id=108&utm_term=WZ6eXB3xe

I'm so sorry for your loss… lots of love to your mum and the rest of your family at this dreadful time. 

• Admin
13 hours ago, cheesleywalksoncider said:

What sad news, having looked at the story in the Evening Post I think Nathan sat a few rows in front of me in the Dolman. RIP Nathan, my thoughts are with your family and friends. 

I wondered where he sat, as I recognise his face - horrific news for his friends and family

Taken far too soon

RIP

At times like this it’s putting life into perspective and local rivalries are put bed.

on this note I’ve noticed that Sharon Dunford who appears to be related to the late Geoff Dunford has donated £100.

Many thanks to you Sharon from everyone connected with Bristol City 

50 minutes ago, fanjita said:

At times like this it’s putting life into perspective and local rivalries are put bed.

on this note I’ve noticed that Sharon Dunford who appears to be related to the late Geoff Dunford has donated £100.

See another Gashead on there as well, just goes to show there are no devides when this sort of thing happens

4 hours ago, fanjita said:

Yep she's his Mrs.

What a top lady supporting this when she is going through an incredibly tough time of her own. Kudos Mrs D.

Archived