IGNORED

Manchester Tickets Tomorrow

YCbrs

Guessing the demand for the remaining United tickets is going to be pretty high tomorrow, anyone who is yet to buy a ticket what sort of time are you thinking about getting into the queue? I was thinking a couple of hours prior just to be safe!

36 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

Guessing the demand for the remaining United tickets is going to be pretty high tomorrow, anyone who is yet to buy a ticket what sort of time are you thinking about getting into the queue? I was thinking a couple of hours prior just to be safe!

As already said, there is nothing to be gained by logging in early. I was online from 8:30am last week. You get directed to a holding page that then allocates you a random queue position when the sale starts at 10am. I was 692nd! I then had a 20 minute wait. The main thing is to make sure you’re logged on just before 10am as anyone joining after then joins the back of the queue.

Good luck!

4 minutes ago, seebokseduction said:

I just counted 2808 available online, holding out for tomorrow morning to get seats with family. Do we reckon they'll open W1 and W2; still not been put on sale yet? 

I’d wager they are the club / sponsor complimentary tickets in two large blocks so already gone. 

Interest in that would be higher than usual from club officials / players partners and that presumably competition rules dictate a certain amount available if required to be for sponsors. 

You often end up with people in that end of the upper who are clearly not the paying public and by the club placing them together in these two blocks it avoids any complaints over them getting “prime” seats which supporters couldn’t. 

11 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'm confused: so does someone who's been to 300+ Bristol City games over the last 30 years get priority over someone who's just started supporting them this year and bought a season ticket, or is it the other way around?

Nobody went to those games in hope of getting a United tickets. They went because they are a fan. Someone who is a season ticket holder is clearly a fan as well, so unfair to knock them. 

This is the easiest way to do priority and a lot fairer than many other ways.

31 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'm confused: so does someone who's been to 300+ Bristol City games over the last 30 years get priority over someone who's just started supporting them this year and bought a season ticket, or is it the other way around?

Please let us know how you think the club should have gone about priority in practical terms.

2 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I genuinely wasn't bothered about going to this game - happy to watch it up here in Swindle in my local pub, but Mrs R&W and my son both want to go, so I'm logged in and camped online hoping to be able to get some when us members get the green light.

Even if you don’t get tickets, it’s a good excuse to get out of Swindon for the evening. 

Well I've now got mine, going to be a busy day though as I'm a caretaker that works in a school in Essex which finishes at 1330 for christmas. I plan on being out by 2 (wife is a teacher there as well so she's locking up), and then hoping to be in Bristol for about 5/6. She'll get the train down later and get picked up by my parents, then that's the beginning of Christmas started...

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

It's the other way around.

Keep the part timers out..

Archived