IGNORED

Manchester Tickets Tomorrow

YCbrs

1 minute ago, mattjtsmith said:

Picked mine up easy. Adam Baker told me there was around 3000 going in to this morning, I'd say it's close to 1 / 1,500 now. 

About 900 in the Atyeo, couple hundred in the Upper Lansdown and dribbles everywhere else for those interested....

Nobody fancies sitting on their hands in the Atyeo listening to their lot singing all game I take it?

6 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Nobody fancies sitting on their hands in the Atyeo listening to their lot singing all game I take it?

It'll more likely be where those plastics who have bought memberships to get tickets to watch Manchester will go.  They'll sit on their hands (hopefully) but still get the atmosphere from their fans.  Would make more sense.  That, and most City fans would probably rather sit in the best seats I'd imagine.

A guy I work with is a Cardiff born plastic living in Bristol...  He bought a ticket for Wolves today and then bought a ticket in the Atyeo next to the Manchester fans. 

In his (flimsy) defence he did go to a City match last year and intends to use the membership to go to some other games this season, and possibly more regularly next season to take in games, so although not a fan, at least is choosing the right place to go as a neutral...and affinity with a club has to start somewhere I suppose! (I did say the defence was flimsy!)

2 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

A guy I work with is a Cardiff born plastic living in Bristol...  He bought a ticket for Wolves today and then bought a ticket in the Atyeo next to the Manchester fans. 

In his (flimsy) defence he did go to a City match last year and intends to use the membership to go to some other games this season, and possibly more regularly next season to take in games, so although not a fan, at least is choosing the right place to go as a neutral...and affinity with a club has to start somewhere I suppose! (I did say the defence was flimsy!)

Be good if the club can get him hooked, advantage of a cup run like this is that you entice new ST holders, people that would never have even thought about it before.

43 minutes ago, Super said:

Chances of this making general sale? few friends asking.

General sale... unlikely I’d have thought. OS says that this is the first priority phase where qualifying numbers exceed the number of tickets available, so I can’t see them not all being taken up by members, thankfully. 

If anyone has two spare tickets for sale (unlikely) and want them to go to genuine Bristol City supporters please let me know. Both live in Plymouth with me but due to work commitments (Royal Navy) cannot commit to games or memberships, I would like to surprise them with an early Christmas present but cannot justify purchasing memberships etc at the moment to fulfill that. My Dad is the reason I support this club so would be great to be able to sort something, he's travelled all over the country supporting us over the years. Hope I don't get shot down for this post and please  just ignore if you have an issue! Worth a go I thought!!

24 minutes ago, chowie said:

1,660 still avaliable

68 in Dolman

1 in South Stand

157 Lower Lansdown

568 Upper Lansdown

866 Atyeo

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

General sale... unlikely I’d have thought. OS says that this is the first priority phase where qualifying numbers exceed the number of tickets available, so I can’t see them not all being taken up by members, thankfully. 

If those numbers are correct @chowie then I would be surprised if the remaining tickets weren't sold by close of play today going on what @Bar BS3 has said.

Might find some extra tickets down the back of the sofa for later in the week...

1 minute ago, Taz said:

If those numbers are correct @chowie then I would be surprised if the remaining tickets weren't sold by close of play today going on what @Bar BS3 has said.

Might find some extra tickets down the back of the sofa for later in the week...

Maybe we will put the left overs from Man Utd’s allocation, that they couldn’t sell, on sale to Home fans later this week...! ;)

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

15,500 season ticket holders and over 8,000 members then

OTIB 

Must be 8,000 members who have been to 1 or more other games this season. The associated Rugby & Flyers members won’t have kicked in yet, unless they’ve been to a game already. 

In fairness, with everybody having had the option to buy membership and buy a ticket for one other game, I think it covers pretty much everyone who could be classed as “deserving”

I really do think the club got ticketing priority absolutely spot on with this. Fair play! 

1 hour ago, bcfcshorey said:

It'll sell out next week when the rest of members can buy tickets.

Will it though?  I would imagine almost every "genuine" member will have been to at least one game this season and will therefore be buying today - otherwise there wouldn't be much point in becoming a member.  So I think that next round of sales will tell us just how many United fans bought memberships for this game.  I'm starting to think there might be a few hundred that make general sale.

35 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hadn't seen that - that changes things.  General sale unlikely then.  So this means that just being a member is NOT enough to guarantee a ticket - something I was mocked for suggesting a couple of weeks ago (yes I know I need to let it go).

1 minute ago, reformed_red said:

Buzzing to have got tickets.

Having read comments on here though not so buzzing I went for the Atyeo. First section I saw available and just went for it after being in the queue for 30 mins :blink:.

:boxing:

4 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Wonder if the club regret not giving the whole of the away end to Manchester fans.....??

Surprised there is still that many left tbh

They will sell them all, guaranteed. Interestingly enough, over 6000 Man Utd fans applied for tickets which is stated on their site.

8 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Wonder if the club regret not giving the whole of the away end to Manchester fans.....??

Surprised there is still that many left tbh

I’m not surprised the Atyeo is not selling as well, however this game will sell out I’m sure, it may well get to the next stage but can’t see general sale getting any.  In a weeks time you just need to buy a membership for £20 and then buy a ticket, they will all get snapped up then I think

Archived