IGNORED

Manchester Tickets Tomorrow

YCbrs

Just out of interest how would priorities be managed if we had been drawn away I wonder? ST holders must always have the highest priority and I know not everyone would want to travel or are able to. But surely still there are more ST holders than tickets available by quite some number, even if you eliminate the people who have just purchased half ST’s

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just out of interest how would priorities be managed if we had been drawn away I wonder? ST holders must always have the highest priority and I know not everyone would want to travel or are able to. But surely still there are more ST holders than tickets available by quite some number, even if you eliminate the people who have just purchased half ST’s

Season ticket plus 4 away games etc 

1 minute ago, RedM said:

I suppose in that circumstance the fairest thing would be to give first priority to ST holders who have travelled to a certain number of away games.

7 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Or season ticket plus , which the club advertised as having top billing ?  

Or what is th point in having plus if they are put with ordinary st holders ( no offence ! ) 

i imagine that there are still more season ticket holder plus than there would be tickets available for an away game given that anyone that has renewed is automatically one.

17 minutes ago, RedM said:

I've definitely seen a post somewhere....possibly by @AdamB (?) that said it would have been done season ticket holders plus X amount of away games.

1 hour ago, kivsy said:

Or season ticket plus , which the club advertised as having top billing ?  

Or what is th point in having plus if they are put with ordinary st holders ( no offence ! ) 

The vast majority of season ticket holders are 'plus' as anybody who renewed is automatically 'plus', so not sure that would achieve much.

5 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

The vast majority of season ticket holders are 'plus' as anybody who renewed is automatically 'plus', so not sure that would achieve much.

That’s my understanding too, so that’s why I was wondering how they would prioritise a sellout away game

23 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

So the club are rewarding people AND raising prices due to 'supply and demand'? You can't have it both ways...

they haven't raised prices though you idiot, they are charging a normal matchday price they same as Middlesborough & Leeds this season

12 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If anyone knows of a spare ticket for the United game please consider James

(Ive been asking and asking without success for him)

I've met him and totally totally genuine  and open about his circumstances which are true, and a genuine football lover and a city fan going through a tough time

can anyone help ?

(Apologies @JamesBCFC for asking on your behalf but you are too polite to ask yourself - hope we can get you there fella ;) )

I for one happy to,pitch in towards his ticket i

It was James that I was trying to use my dual ST plus cup ties bought, but the club confirmed this morning that my ST is treated as one ST or Member. Thus I cannot buy another ticket, but someone with only a Rugby ST could.

Other bonuses like getting free City tickets as a Rugby ST or vice versa are not affected.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think it was because it was so long until the game from when we beat Palace - you don`t normally get that luxury with cup matches.

Yeah true.  Not a big deal at all, but it would be nice for people at the back end of the priority window (that's not me) to know a bit sooner if they were going or not, being so close to Christmas.  I would have thought 3 days per window would have been enough - the sales fall off a cliff after the initial rush on the first day.

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I think it was because it was so long until the game from when we beat Palace - you don`t normally get that luxury with cup matches.

Thought a week per priority was perfect given the time between the 2 games. No mad scrambles that 2 or 3 day day periods can often see. I left getting mine a couple of days to avoid big queues and to make sure any system glitches were identified.

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Well, we know we will have an away tie for the semi so very valid question.

Personally, I think that those ST holders who attended Birmingham away should get priority.  Can't think of anything fairer.  #JustSaying :whistle:

13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If anyone knows of a spare ticket for the United game please consider James

(Ive been asking and asking without success for him)

I've met him and totally totally genuine  and open about his circumstances which are true, and a genuine football lover and a city fan going through a tough time

can anyone help ?

(Apologies @JamesBCFC for asking on your behalf but you are too polite to ask yourself - hope we can get you there fella ;) )

I for one happy to,pitch in towards his ticket i

Put me down to pitch in too if a ticket comes up - tag me so I get a notification if this is required :) 

3 hours ago, Offside said:

I suppose in that circumstance the fairest thing would be to give first priority to ST holders who have travelled to a certain number of away games.

Over what period of time though? Some ST holders have followed the club away for decades but may not have been to enough away games if it was just judged on this season alone for example. It’s always tough allocating tickets, guess we should be grateful we were drawn at home! 

27 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Over what period of time though? Some ST holders have followed the club away for decades but may not have been to enough away games if it was just judged on this season alone for example. It’s always tough allocating tickets, guess we should be grateful we were drawn at home! 

It can only really be based on this season. Which means I’d struggle, having been a regular at away games until I had my son. Now I can’t get to many. Only fair that those who have been this season get priority, with me next in line as a STH. 

Anyway, wouldn’t it only be Bournemouth that might fail to cater for regular demand, with a 10% allocation..? 

31 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It would be over past 12 months I reckon. Easy to do with system they have I reckon. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Almost 24 hours later

101 LL   - 21 Sold

147 UL   -  29 Sold

724 AT  -  33 Sold

83 sold, not exactly flying off of the shelves now

Probably won't, but few could really complain if they moved to the next priority category tomorrow based on those figures.

1 hour ago, Super said:

what a bunch of numpties. 

Their supporters' club need to ask their fans why tickets are on the black market for such hefty prices! Those who have purchased tickets are obviously desperate to attend the match aren't they! :protest:

Archived