IGNORED

Manchester Tickets Tomorrow

YCbrs

12 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Because they`re the (second)  bestest most popular club in the whole world and we should be proud that they are honouring us with their presence.

Lets not get too condescending

Points to bear in mind are

1) They are Manchester United, not Mangotsfield United

2) Its the tie most of us wanted, the plum draw.

3) Dont do Mourinho's job for him. They are quite capable of getting a cricket score

4) If we do manage to beat them, I would rather like it to be with a bit of class. Respect, and then dissect.

5) Even if the United support has developed into power grabbing morons fueled by the national press, it doesnt mean we have to do likewise

28 minutes ago, gow2gooseya said:

Lets not get too condescending

Points to bear in mind are

1) They are Manchester United, not Mangotsfield United

2) Its the tie most of us wanted, the plum draw.

3) Dont do Mourinho's job for him. They are quite capable of getting a cricket score

4) If we do manage to beat them, I would rather like it to be with a bit of class. Respect, and then dissect.

5) Even if the United support has developed into power grabbing morons fueled by the national press, it doesnt mean we have to do likewise

I'll be honest with you.... If we win then I'm going into my Manchester based office the following day in full city get up with a red smoke bomb in one hand and a white one in the other. I might even slide on my knees in the foyer whilst setting them off.

1 hour ago, cider-manc said:

I'll be honest with you.... If we win then I'm going into my Manchester based office the following day in full city get up with a red smoke bomb in one hand and a white one in the other. I might even slide on my knees in the foyer whilst setting them off.

I hope they catch it on CCTV…I wanna see this!

45 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Ticket Update:

881 left

A - 686

LL - 93 (all in W10)

UL - 102 (maj in W1)

D and SS sold out

They will all be gone by close Monday I think

Still not convinced that there are 800-odd members who haven't been to a single game this season.  I guess it's going to boil down to how many people have bought a membership solely for this game, and also how many rugby STH fancy it.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Still not convinced that there are 800-odd members who haven't been to a single game this season.  I guess it's going to boil down to how many people have bought a membership solely for this game, and also how many rugby STH fancy it.

It might be interesting to see if there is a bit of a surge over the next day or two as a lot of folks will have got paid today.

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Ticket Update:

881 left

A - 686

LL - 93 (all in W10)

UL - 102 (maj in W1)

D and SS sold out

They will all be gone by close Monday I think

91 sold in the past 24 hours

38 in Atyeo

45 in UL

8 in LL

Not many today - assuming most were those waiting to order via the phone or paid today?

17 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Remember that's 800 that haven't been to a home game though. There will be a good few who have it just for away games. Plus a few more that will sign up to ensure they pick up the last ones. They might even have future priority tickets in mind with such a nice league position :whistle: For those more optimistic than most!

• Admin
42 minutes ago, mattjtsmith said:

Remember that's 800 that haven't been to a home game though. There will be a good few who have it just for away games. Plus a few more that will sign up to ensure they pick up the last ones. They might even have future priority tickets in mind with such a nice league position :whistle: For those more optimistic than most!

Rugby and Basketball season ticket holders with no interest in football?

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Rugby and Basketball season ticket holders with no interest in football?

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

But with an interest in knocking one out down the pub to a plastic love doll with a do-able face ?

Afraid that sort of thing happens a lot when men who play with odd shaped balls are about.. 

( ** @Red Right Hand btw, soz for editing your post m8, - all done in the worst possible taste  :) )

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It might be interesting to see if there is a bit of a surge over the next day or two as a lot of folks will have got paid today.

3 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

Good points here. But still dubious it’ll get past 800!

I think we might see the last 100-200 tickets make a very brief general sale, but I could well be completely wrong.

Piss take pal. We get a cut allocation in the Away end so that so called Bristol city fans can seat a few more home supporters. They don't even want them. #Nobheads

From another manure fan on twitter. I wish we only gave them a thousand tickets. As Kevin Keegan said. I would absolutely love it if we beat them. **** Manchester 

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Piss take pal. We get a cut allocation in the Away end so that so called Bristol city fans can seat a few more home supporters. They don't even want them. #Nobheads

From another manure fan on twitter. I wish we only gave them a thousand tickets. As Kevin Keegan said. I would absolutely love it if we beat them. **** Manchester 

Entitled ******* moron.

There's only a problem because the media have made one. If they worded it differently nobody would care. It's only an issue because it's worded as if we've taken something away from them whereas they'll still bring more than many other teams have done this season.

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Who do they think they are?! We’ve given ‘em the allocation to which they are entitled....

Do they expect us to give them 3 sides of the stadium? We've given them the percentage that the FA have decided is correct for cup matches. Looking down their noses at little old Bristol City.

On 29/11/2017 at 15:54, Super said:

Or a "your support is ******* shit"!

“You’ll be home in half an hour...” !!

(Ok, I know it’s a myth that no Man U fans are from Manchester but it winds them up to sing stuff like that! They actually have a higher percentage of season ticket holders from Manchester than Liverpool and Leeds have season ticket holders from their own cities...)

19 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

“You’ll be home in half an hour...” !!

(Ok, I know it’s a myth that no Man U fans are from Manchester but it winds them up to sing stuff like that! They actually have a higher percentage of season ticket holders from Manchester than Liverpool and Leeds have season ticket holders from their own cities...)

I don't see why it would wind them up. It just shows how popular they are as a club, doesn't it?

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Who do they think they are?! We’ve given ‘em the allocation to which they are entitled....

absolutely. Ive heard the pathetic whimper that the Manc Mongrels will travel without tickets.... that's their right. They can meet up with another clubs fans that travel en masse and regularly get locked out too and compare notes.

I've travelled to Champions League finals without a ticket... so what? I wanted to be there to experience the atmosphere and to grab a souvenir or two. I've enjoyed the experiences. If they feel they can come down, muscle their way around pubs in town and big it up, they may well expect a nights bed and board courtesy of the Avon and Somerset,

Somehow though, I expect nothing of the sort will happen. We may get the odd Man U fan without a ticket in BS3,,,,,but they'll be very likely to slide into a pub somewhere safe and watch the game there. Thats their right and no one should be intimidated by that "threat"

15 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

absolutely. Ive heard the pathetic whimper that the Manc Mongrels will travel without tickets.... that's their right. They can meet up with another clubs fans that travel en masse and regularly get locked out too and compare notes.

I've travelled to Champions League finals without a ticket... so what? I wanted to be there to experience the atmosphere and to grab a souvenir or two. I've enjoyed the experiences. If they feel they can come down, muscle their way around pubs in town and big it up, they may well expect a nights bed and board courtesy of the Avon and Somerset,

Somehow though, I expect nothing of the sort will happen. We may get the odd Man U fan without a ticket in BS3,,,,,but they'll be very likely to slide into a pub somewhere safe and watch the game there. Thats their right and no one should be intimidated by that "threat"

Very true, pretty much what I expect to happen too. I can`t see vast hordes of ticketless fans roaming North Street somehow!

As I said in a previous post, their spokesperson is just using the last resort argument of suggesting there will be crowd trouble and City will be to blame for not bending over for them.

You can bet that if there are any minor scuffles, he`ll be straight back on to the media saying `I told you so` too and won`t condemn any of their fans who have bought tickets in the home ends.

**** `em.

Managed to get mine first thing on Monday in the end, pretty surprised they haven’t sold out by now though.

Do think City handled this perfectly in all fairness, everyone who has been happy to commit to a membership and a home game has had a chance to get one, with a few left over that will definitely go straight away on GS. 

Archived