IGNORED

Manchester Tickets Tomorrow

YCbrs

On 03/12/2017 at 02:57, BobBobSuperBob said:

Pogbas sending off tonight gonna work against us

Misses next three games and next game available is against us - with Jose likely to want to give him a run out !

But Bob, win or lose you want to see the best players they've got against us?

Pogba, Zlatan???

Pack, Flint and Baker will be waiting.

Bring it on!

27 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Reasonable to assume that a large number of those buying this morning were United fans who bought a membership. And since the vast majority of availability was in the Atyeo, they may effectively have ended up getting the whole away end anyway!

I suspect the atmosphere in the “home” blocks of the Atyeo might be a bit strange.

I don't think it will be. As someone else said earlier, we flogged 45k for Wembley v Walsall so safe to assume there was plenty of interest in this one from a City perspective. The club will be checking the origin of as many tickets sold this morning as possible. Any bought with no previous booking history will be the main source of suspicion and social media for those persons checked along with cross-checking against the United database.

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Where in the Dolman is a restricted view?

E33 but loads of others available when I rang he did say it could be as little as a pane of glass I'm not complaining to be honest! First class service on the phones all done in 5 minutes not like the old days of queuing two hours on the phone for playoff tickets.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/restricted-view-seats-available-for-united-clash/

Members can purchase restricted view seats for City's Carabao Cup quarter-final tie with Manchester United by phone.

José Mourinho will bring his three-time European champions to Ashton Gate on Wednesday, December 20th (8pm).

Season card holders, half-season card holders and members who have purchased a number of home tickets have all been able to secure their seats for the glamour tie so far.

This morning came the turn of all remaining members, including season card holders for Bristol Rugby, Bristol Flyers, Bristol City Women and Lansdown Club members.

Very limited seats remain available online, however, restricted view seats are available by phone only to 0117 963 0600.

Get on the phones!

17 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I don't think it will be. As someone else said earlier, we flogged 45k for Wembley v Walsall so safe to assume there was plenty of interest in this one from a City perspective. The club will be checking the origin of as many tickets sold this morning as possible. Any bought with no previous booking history will be the main source of suspicion and social media for those persons checked along with cross-checking against the United database.

Ha, that “someone” was also me! Certainly no lack of interest from our own fans, but there are probably an even greater number of locally-based United fans (sadly) who wouldn’t have had a chance at a ticket until today.

Will be interesting to see if the cross-checking throws up many rejects. Though of course the problem in this case is that a fair few United “fans” may never have been to Manchester! There is also the possibility of rugby STH buying for others from either side.

1 hour ago, Robin TBW said:

So how many United supporters does everyone think will be in the home end?

Not that many. Tickets have been sold out so membership priority, so IF there are a few West Country Mancs in our end, then they’ve gone to the trouble of doing what some of our own fans haven’t and got membership. Can’t stop that, so fair play to them. 

I think it’s pretty safe to say that every single “deserving” city fan who wanted a ticket will have had the opportunity to get one. There can’t be any complaints. 

25 minutes ago, harrys said:

Not many seats left for the Boxing Day game against Reading either, already selling for upper Lansdown 

I went online yesterday thinking there would be plenty of choices, Dolman,,,about 150 left,,,,South stand, sold out,,,,and lower Lansdown, sold out,,of the three sections open in the upper (W4,5 and 6) there are about 350 left.

this is heading for a sellout for sure.

just noticed that W3 is now open

1 minute ago, fanjita said:

I went online yesterday thinking there would be plenty of choices, Dolman,,,about 150 left,,,,South stand, sold out,,,,and lower Lansdown, sold out,,of the three sections open in the upper (W4,5 and 6) there are about 350 left.

this is heading for a sellout for sure.

Maybe we can have some of the Atyeo, no way Reading will sell 3700

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So with the United game sold out and Reading heading that way, will the club have 3 consecutive 25k games meaning they have to shell out for some sort of parking solution?

From memory, the 25k triggers a requirement to fund a residents parking scheme which probably funds more restrictions and parking wardens. The only relief for car owners is the park and ride car park which may be sorted in 5 years or so as it's in the hands of BCC.

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Which is the 3rd game..?

I'm guessing he thinks wolves might bring in over 25k. If it wasn' on sky and not at the back end of an expensive month then it could well have hit 25k. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the club only made 24,999 tickets available regardless as it would have triggered a clause in the planning contract to make residential permit parking on a Saturday. When that comes in to force getting down the gate will be carnage

2 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

I'm guessing he thinks wolves might bring in over 25k. If it wasn' on sky and not at the back end of an expensive month then it could well have hit 25k. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the club only made 24,999 tickets available regardless as it would have triggered a clause in the planning contract to make residential permit parking on a Saturday. When that comes in to force getting down the gate will be carnage

No chance Wolves will be! I doubt it will top 20k with it being on Sky. 

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The top tier is already on sale for Wolves and the bottom tier is almost entirely sold out. With nearly 4 weeks to go until the game it’s going to be well past 20k.

In theory this should be a far more common occurance once the half season tickets kick in (based on the number sold)...

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The top tier is already on sale for Wolves and the bottom tier is almost entirely sold out. With nearly 4 weeks to go until the game it’s going to be well past 20k.

Is it..?! Well I’m amazed at that! Great news! 

Archived