IGNORED

Manchester Tickets Tomorrow

YCbrs

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

So with the United game sold out and Reading heading that way, will the club have 3 consecutive 25k games meaning they have to shell out for some sort of parking solution?

According to the EP(?) I think it`s three games out of five and not three in a row. It`s also arguable whether the rugby is included too.

• Admin
14 hours ago, harrys said:

Be interesting to see how many they do bring, surely a minimum of 2000

Reading fans not happy with us charging them £32- did they not charge us some low amount up there earlier in the season? I thought I read at the time it was a reciprocal agreement between the clubs?

16 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The top tier is already on sale for Wolves and the bottom tier is almost entirely sold out. With nearly 4 weeks to go until the game it’s going to be well past 20k.

Wolves will easily bring 3k too. I fully expect 24-25k for that one.

50 minutes ago, phantom said:

Reading fans not happy with us charging them £32- did they not charge us some low amount up there earlier in the season? I thought I read at the time it was a reciprocal agreement between the clubs?

I thought that was the case too. Or do Reading just charge everyone that, to boost their gates..?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Indeed, they are part of the '£20's plenty' movement. We should reciprocate to be fair although, if the tickets can be sold at a higher price to Reading supporters or City fans, it justifies the price I guess.

19 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

So is it a sell yet? Only 100 or so left yesterday evening so I thought they’d have all been snapped up this morning. 

It's an online sell out, but they said yesterday that there were some restricted seats left by phone only. The only way we'll know now is if someone phones to ask, or if the club announce it.

Archived