Do you also

write that modern

poetry that never

seems to rhyme

because  of the

way it

is

written?

freqquncies- that would never get past Suzie Dent on Countdown.

11 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Do you also

write that modern

poetry that never

seems to rhyme

because  of the

way it

is

written?

freqquncies- that would never get past Suzie Dent on Countdown.

E.E. Cummings has a rival of sorts.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Quite right ' q ' is always followed by a ' u ' .

That should read 

"freququncies " 

Modern education systems .

:disapointed2se:

Ah, the rules of grammar.

A bit like ,  i before e except after c or when their is an r in the month - or is it when it's a leap year?

Of course, Bristolians ignore many of the grammar rules, such as adding an L to the end of words. Bet you didn't know that the well know discount supermarket chain was originally called Lidaw but  contrary to common belief, was started by a Bristolian who, of course, added an L to the end of the name. Their marketing department eventually took out the AW to shorten it ( to reduce the cost of lineage) , hence it being known by the name that is on all our high streets today.

10 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Ah, the rules of grammar.

A bit like ,  i before e except after c or when their is an r in the month - or is it when it's a leap year?

Of course, Bristolians ignore many of the grammar rules, such as adding an L to the end of words. Bet you didn't know that the well know discount supermarket chain was originally called Lidaw but  contrary to common belief, was started by a Bristolian who, of course, added an L to the end of the name. Their marketing department eventually took out the AW to shorten it ( to reduce the cost of lineage) , hence it being known by the name that is on all our high streets today.

Asdal?

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

We never know if you are posting your own message or lifting something from the Rovers forum.

You need needs some context.

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

We never know if you are posting your own message or lifting something from the Rovers forum.

You need needs some context.

This was what lee said tonight on radio Bristol 

13 minutes ago, kanemochi said:

Was a johnson quote but had nothing to do with Rovers.

Well twisted Coombsy ;-)

I'm not so sure as GT seemed amused and mentioned it a few times after the interview and added some context as though he thought it was a dig at 'them down the road;

I prefered ''It's about being World class at the things that don't require talent' :clap:

1 hour ago, RaspberryRed said:

I'm not so sure as GT seemed amused and mentioned it a few times after the interview and added some context as though he thought it was a dig at 'them down the road;

I prefered ''It's about being World class at the things that don't require talent' :clap:

Think you’re reading to much into it tbh. Think he got more on his plate to worry about than that lot . 

Archived