IGNORED

Congrats .. Harry & Megan.. from all at OTIB

WhistleHappy

Just seen their interview on TV... both seem really happy, both very likable but dammit ,  it was all we we we us us us her her him him family Botswana ring ring gold diamond this diamond that..... 

Not A Single Mention Of City and The Incredible Season We Are Having.. WTF Harry mate?  at least a comment or two about the super comeback from two down to win 2 -3 away from home on Saturday surely?... but no nothing!

The Queen wont be impressed with that, even if Marina maintains  a dignified silence on the matter, she definitely wont be amused.

(bit concerned about rumours of blue blood in the family too.. surely not H ? ... COYR's!!!)

41 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Just seen their interview on TV... both seem really happy, both very likable but dammit ,  it was all we we we us us us her her him him family Botswana ring ring gold diamond this diamond that..... 

Not A Single Mention Of City and The Incredible Season We Are Having.. WTF Harry mate?  at least a comment or two about the super comeback from two down to win 2 -3 away from home on Saturday surely?... but no nothing!

The Queen wont be impressed with that, even if Marina maintains  a dignified silence on the matter, she definitely wont be amused.

(bit concerned about rumours of blue blood in the family too.. surely not H ? ... COYR's!!!)

Bet he's still miffed at the going over we gave  The Palace and to the Royals. :)

Harry is about the only Royal who is touch with ordinary folk probably as a result of his time in the army especially in Afghanistan. She's American and a divorcee but then the  monarchy been there before..........:facepalm:

She's also half African American and that's not something the royals have seen before.

The times are a changing.......

56 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Bet he's still miffed at the going over we gave  The Palace and to the Royals. :)

Hmm, then there's Queens Park Rangers ,  not to mention St James' Park occasionally , plenty opportunity for divided loyalties I suppose. We might like to think of him a fellow Red but come to think of it we can be as deluded as the next bunch of football supporters...... wouldn't surprise me if the next time we play Newcastle he actually changes his Toon... nah, with those blue blooded rumours we keep hearing about I don't reckon he's a shit'ead at all to be honest..  Boo! 

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 20:24, Robbored said:

Harry is about the only Royal who is touch with ordinary folk probably as a result of his time in the army especially in Afghanistan. She's American and a divorcee but then the  monarchy been there before..........:facepalm:

She's also half African American and that's not something the royals have seen before.

The times are a changing.......

For the better

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:30, WhistleHappy said:

Just off the phone from a quick congratulatory chat with "H" & Meg.  They have apologised for not mentioning City but did say that was down to the editing of their interview. Apparently their reference to "stuffing those Hull SYNT's" was deemed a little too much for the 6 o'clock news. He also mentioned that as long as we finish above Villa it will give him bragging rights over his brother "Future King Baldy".  Also gave an insight as to how much Her Maj likes to wear her Purple & Lime crown at every opportunity to keep the name of the HRH Service Firm alive. They are both looking forward to their next visit to the Gate and especially a good "off" with Cardiff.

Good luck you both

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:19, WhistleHappy said:

Hmm, then there's Queens Park Rangers ,  not to mention St James' Park occasionally , plenty opportunity for divided loyalties I suppose. We might like to think of him a fellow Red but come to think of it we can be as deluded as the next bunch of football supporters...... wouldn't surprise me if the next time we play Newcastle he actually changes his Toon... nah, with those blue blooded rumours we keep hearing about I don't reckon he's a shit'ead at all to be honest..  Boo! 

How can you suggest such a thing ? They are Red through and through.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

I hope the wedding in May is after the footie season has finished. I could handle all the fixtures being postponed so we can all get bored watching an ott wedding ceremony.

Robbo, what could be more important than 2 fellow Reds getting hitched.

2 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

It’s all well and good saying Charles and Camilla are thrilled with the announcement, no one has sought his fathers opinion....

If you are talking about Prince Pip then he is on record as saying " **** f*£&*** l*** t* th* f*c***S" ..................... and rightly so !!

Archived