IGNORED

David Squires cartoon in the Guardian (merged)

barky redwood

11 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Manchester forum comments 

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/bristol-city-goal-gifs.432461/page-2

'There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.'

I'm looking forward to seeing the gif that follows Bristol City's last minute consolation goal in a 5-1 mauling.

18 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I'm looking forward to seeing the gif that follows Bristol City's last minute consolation goal in a 5-1 mauling.

To be fair, and I realise you are quoting one of their posts, we did put up a gif after Woodrows consolation against PNE.

It was one of the more 'serious' ones (relative to the recent Flint and Reid ones) though.

27 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

To be fair, and I realise you are quoting one of their posts, we did put up a gif after Woodrows consolation against PNE.

It was one of the more 'serious' ones (relative to the recent Flint and Reid ones) though.

Yeah, this. The Flint one v Hull was more serious too, so perhaps each player has a 'serious' gif for consolation goals to avoid any embarrassment?

Of course, Flint's goal ended up far more than a consolation :cool:

• Admin
1 hour ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Manchester forum comments 

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/bristol-city-goal-gifs.432461/page-2

'There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.'

Got to admit I laughed at this pair of replies on that thread:

"Look at this. Look at these fools. JESSE STOP TAKING NOTES."

27 minutes ago, Distortia said:

Yeah, this. The Flint one v Hull was more serious too, so perhaps each player has a 'serious' gif for consolation goals to avoid any embarrassment?

Of course, Flint's goal ended up far more than a consolation :cool:

There were some suggestions that Brownhill's use of a bottle was a suggestion that Hull had "bottled it".  Do these gifs have meanings deeper than we think? How cryptic is the club being? Is there a secret code in here that is telling us something?

34 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

There were some suggestions that Brownhill's use of a bottle was a suggestion that Hull had "bottled it".  Do these gifs have meanings deeper than we think? How cryptic is the club being? Is there a secret code in here that is telling us something?

:shutup: You weren't supposed to tell everyone! Now they know the club's plans to brainwash supporters via gifs!

1 hour ago, Ian M said:

Got to admit I laughed at this pair of replies on that thread:

Sandikan said: 
What a bunch of clowns.
That's Jose's team talk versus these mugs sorted :lol:

"Look at this. Look at these fools. JESSE STOP TAKING NOTES."

I like how all their comments get translated into English automatically 

Archived