IGNORED

O'Dowda : Confirmed out for 8-10 weeks (Merged)

kiwicolin

Hopefully Eliasson can continue his recent good form, we can still be fairly solid with BW behind him to make up for what he lacks tracking back.
Be nice to start getting fully fit players back, we've been pretty lucky over recent years as far as injuries are concerned.

28 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

LJ suggested announcement of a new contract signed by someone in next few days

COD my favourite

(FLINT a wildcard second guess)

Yeh I think COD too. The way he said it sounded like we're still in negotiations with Reid, Bryan and Brownhill so that rules them out. Could be Fielding too as he's OOC this summer I think, or maybe Pato

17 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

LJ suggested announcement of a new contract signed by someone in next few days

COD my favourite

(FLINT a wildcard second guess)

As Bryan and Brownhill were mentioned prior to that news, we can sadly rule them out.

CO'D or Bobby would be good ones, Flint, perhaps surprisingly, wouldn't surprise me if it was him. Probably my 3rd favourite for being the player in question.

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

As Bryan and Brownhill were mentioned prior to that news, we can sadly rule them out.

CO'D or Bobby would be good ones, Flint, perhaps surprisingly, wouldn't surprise me if it was him. Probably my 3rd favourite for being the player in question.

Think he said talks with Bobby were still ongoing and inferred it was a player that's been integral recently as I understood it

After all that it will probably be a 6 month extension for Arnie !!!

:laughcont:

Archived