IGNORED

Ticket swap?

BCFC1512

47 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

They ‘couldn’t’ (read wouldn’t) let me move my Palace ticket from Dolman to Lansdown so wouldn’t hold your breath as far as official channels go. 

Glad you cleare that up,86 as I was cussing myself for not going into the West Stand for this one , like you from Dolman 

But from your post that looks like it was never an option so prefened any regrets :thumbsup:

Guess it would have messed up their plans for upper Lansdown etc

• Admin
3 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I brought a ticket for the utd game in south stand on my own  as didn’t want to risk missing out few mates have since got some in Atyeo? Would the club let me swap or dose anyone fancy swapping??

Other alternative, buy an additional ticket and sell the original one

18 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Glad you cleare that up,86 as I was cussing myself for not going into the West Stand for this one , like you from Dolman 

But from your post that looks like it was never an option so prefened any regrets :thumbsup:

Guess it would have messed up their plans for upper Lansdown etc

My ST is in the South Stand but I ended up going to Palace last minute (I was meant to be working away in Derby but it got called off....)

I bought a Dolman ticket the day before they announced the Lansdown Upper went on sale and then flatly refused to change it “if we did it for you we’d have to do it for everyone” was the chap’s exact words(!) 

Cheers then!! 

54 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

They could try asking their counterparts at The Mem, sure they'd know.

Or Dirty Darrell would probably be VERY HAPPY to personally take a camel off their hands   ...  ;) 

Not as happy as he’d be to take their dog for a walk...!

3 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Jon Lansdown and Lee Johnson have beards.  Not sure that they would know what to do with a camel though.

Just talking to Jon and Lee and they both said they would try and thread it through the eye of a needle.

Archived