IGNORED

When are Villa tickets going on sale? (Merged)

exAtyeoMax

11 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Haven’t been to Villa before and will be driving up. Can anyone recommend where to park/pubs etc?

Would rather have a fairly swift getaway after so don’t mind a little walk to/from the ground  

Cheers. 

There is a star city right by M6 junction 6 that has free parking- I parked there last season and got away fairly quickly after.... but that was a Tuesday night as opposed to a Saturday which could make it busier I suppose.

It is about half an hour walk to the ground also mind.

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Haven’t been to Villa before and will be driving up. Can anyone recommend where to park/pubs etc?

Would rather have a fairly swift getaway after so don’t mind a little walk to/from the ground  

Cheers. 

Last season we parked at Aston social club for £7 and went in there for drinks. I Would use that again and it was friendly enough in the club house. About 5 minute walk to the ground. 

5 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Just 2,100 tickets £30

Tickets for City’s New Year’s Day trip to Aston Villa will go on sale from tomorrow (Wednesday) to season card PLUS holders.

Lee Johnson’s men visit Villa Park on the first day of 2018, with slightly later kick-off time of 5.30pm.

The club has received a full allocation of 2,100 tickets for the Sky Bet Championship encounter, which will be placed on sale from 10am tomorrow.

TICKET PRICING

Adult - £30
Senior 65+/Full time student/Armed Forces - £20
Under-21 - £17
Under-16 - £10
Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using adults - £25

SALES PROCESS

Season card PLUS holders (and half-season card holders) can purchase online from tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10am, with phone sales from Friday, December 8th.

All season card holders can buy online from Monday, December 11th at 10am, with phone sales beginning two days later.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to Forever Bristol members online from Friday, December 15th, while general sale is pencilled in for Wednesday, December 20th – subject to availability.

CATS COACHES

Coaches will run to Villa Park, which departs from Ashton Gate at 1.45pm. Seats cost £22 for season card PLUS holders, £27 for all others.

Supporters will be able to park at Ashton Gate.

23 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

£30. Christ it gets expensive following City away.

That’s put me off too. Went there in Feb straight after Newcastle and I didn’t like it. I only made the trip as it was a ground I had always wanted to do since I was very young ( yes it was a long wait!) but I was so disappointed, not what I had hoped for at all even taking away the fact it was a night game, hammering down with rain and we got a stuffing. I think I will stay at home.

1 minute ago, RedM said:

That’s put me off too. Went there in Feb straight after Newcastle and I didn’t like it. I only made the trip as it was a ground I had always wanted to do since I was very young ( yes it was a long wait!) but I was so disappointed, not what I had hoped for at all even taking away the fact it was a night game, hammering down with rain and we got a stuffing. I think I will stay at home.

I'm really in two minds about going, it's an awful lot once you take travel in to account, but I've never done Villa Park.

Archived