IGNORED

When are Villa tickets going on sale? (Merged)

exAtyeoMax

I went to Villa Park in a minibus back in the 1970s.

A lot of pre-match trouble, scuffles and worse in our away end - an open end at the time - and one of our group got lost en route to the ground and we all feared the worst. 

Lo and behold, when we got back to our minibus, there he was regaling us with how he had been taken care of by some friendly Villa fans, been taken into the Holte End and even been bought drinks in the Holte End bar.

15 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I went to Villa Park in a minibus back in the 1970s.

A lot of pre-match trouble, scuffles and worse in our away end - an open end at the time - and one of our group got lost en route to the ground and we all feared the worst. 

Lo and behold, when we got back to our minibus, there he was regaling us with how he had been taken care of by some friendly Villa fans, been taken into the Holte End and even been bought drinks in the Holte End bar.

It used to get a bit tasty in that Witton Road End

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone else think it would be better if the kick off was 7:45 rather than 5:30? Those with families could do all the NY day stuff and still get up to the match, you wouldn`t have to leave Bristol till about 4:30 - no traffic on a BH.

I honestly think 5:30 is my least favourite kick off time.

If the game kicked off at 7:45 there wouldn’t be a train back so no ta.

Below is copied from Villas website and why we won't be getting a further allocation.

Get your tickets as we welcome Bristol City to Villa Park on New Year's Day for another fixture we're hoping will be a sell-out. 

Following a big push for a bumper crowd against Sheffield United on December 23, we also want VP rocking for the visit of fellow promotion chasers Bristol City for our first game of 2018.

• Admin
27 minutes ago, Homer Simpson said:

Below is copied from Villas website and why we won't be getting a further allocation.

Get your tickets as we welcome Bristol City to Villa Park on New Year's Day for another fixture we're hoping will be a sell-out. 

Following a big push for a bumper crowd against Sheffield United on December 23, we also want VP rocking for the visit of fellow promotion chasers Bristol City for our first game of 2018.

Where does it explain why we are getting a lower allocation? It' tte ssame as we get last season and Villa park was far from being sold out. I wonder if it is more to do with WMP restrictions being in place 

Archived