IGNORED

A huge thanks.

JamesBCFC

I think it's fairly well known on here that I've had some issues that have lead to me not going to games as much as I'd have liked, so I'd like to say a big thanks to some people who have helped me out this season.

To start, a big thanks to @BobBobSuperBob, who helped me go to the Plymouth and Stoke games.

@BigAlToby&Liam, who has helped me go to the Leeds and Preston games.

And also @City exile 79 who has managed to get me a ticket for the Manchester games.

Thanks also to @Davefevs and @RED4LIFE who have given me a lift to and from a couple of games.

A simple thank you doesn't really cover things, but I wanted to make it known that the kindness from each of you has been greatly appreciated.

15 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Shut up!

You’re embarrassing me!

Don’t let on which of the tickets you use ;). Some on here mightn’t like it!

Going tomorrow? I can’t. Long story.

If you aren’t and want to DM me. I’ll even drop the ticket/s round!

I am going tomorrow, so for any gamblers bet on us to lose!

5 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

This just confirms what a great forum this is and that we generally are a big family (but sorry you are not on my list for Christmas presents) .

Hope the new year allows James to attend more games.

I think you’re right about our forum. There are some people on here I’d absolutely love to meet. Some less so, but more of the former!

all rather humbling this thread. Good on you James lad.  

10 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I think it's fairly well known on here that I've had some issues that have lead to me not going to games as much as I'd have liked, so I'd like to say a big thanks to some people who have helped me out this season.

To start, a big thanks to @BobBobSuperBob, who helped me go to the Plymouth and Stoke games.

And also @City exile 79 who has managed to get me a ticket for the Manchester games.

Thanks also to @Davefevs and @RED4LIFE who have given me a lift to and from a couple of games.

A simple thank you doesn't really cover things, but I wanted to make it known that the kindness from each of you has been greatly appreciated.

James, no need for any thanks at all mate. 

Apologies if i was too hungover to converse properly at the time though.

Also, it's nice to know other people are happy to help you out to as and when they can.

:thumbsup: BIG thumbs up to you all.

2 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

This just confirms what a great forum this is and that we generally are a big family (but sorry you are not on my list for Christmas presents) .

Hope the new year allows James to attend more games.

Do you live in Reigate? 

Redhill Red checking in.

20 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Good for you.

I know we've disagreed on a number of subjects during our awful run (:thumbsup:) but you clearly love the club like I do and that's the important thing. 

Anything else is just nonsense to pass the time :clapping:

8 hours ago, MurrayLives said:

Do you live in Reigate? 

Redhill Red checking in.

Yep - been here over 20 years now and live just south of Priory Park. Lived in Redhill when we first moved down here.

I think I may not be the only "red in the village" though as I have had brief sightings whilst in the car of someone in a city top returning from the park run (could that have been you?!) and a small lad in full purple and lime away kit.

It’s really nice to read about people helping eachother, we are all one big Bristol City family after all. I’m confident those that are receiving will be giving one day, and who knows those who are giving may need some form of help with something in the future too.

Whether it’s tickets, advice or just a place to rant or praise it’s a great forum, and not just for Christmas either.  :city:

3 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

Yep - been here over 20 years now and live just south of Priory Park. Lived in Redhill when we first moved down here.

I think I may not be the only "red in the village" though as I have had brief sightings whilst in the car of someone in a city top returning from the park run (could that have been you?!) and a small lad in full purple and lime away kit.

Could well have been me. I think I have done the parkrun in a city shirt once before!

I’m pretty confident I am the only Red in Redhill though!

small world.

On 01/12/2017 at 11:13, ollywhyte said:

Fair play - really nice gestures from all! Great to see generosity amongst our own fans.

But please stay away from home league games in the future...

On 01/12/2017 at 11:08, JamesBCFC said:

@JamesBCFC 

Well there we have it. It’s not you that’s the curse. It’s when you use one of my season tickets :blink:

That’ll be Karma!!

Might have one free for Forest if you’re stuck and fancy it.

Archived