IGNORED

AFC Fylde v Wigan on BBC Two - Jonny Smith starts

Buckeyed

27 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Who is that total embarrassment of a BBC presenter in the tunnel? It`s not all about you you tosser.

Dan Walker, leave him alone I like Dan. Always puts his foot in it somehow, but able to laugh at himself too. (On breakfast TV a few days a week). Very down to earth and not stuffy or up himself, the BBC needs more like him not less. 

And yes, the draw his Monday he said.

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

Dan Walker, leave him alone I like Dan. Always puts his foot in it somehow, but able to laugh at himself too. (On breakfast TV a few days a week). Very down to earth and not stuffy or up himself, the BBC needs more like him not less. 

Not the point.......He's there as a presenter NOT in charge of the match! They think because it's televised it's all about them and their precious schedules.

If I was the ref I'd say  " **** off, I'M in charge !"

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Who is that total embarrassment of a BBC presenter in the tunnel? It`s not all about you you tosser.

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Not the point.......He's there as a presenter NOT in charge of the match! They think because it's televised it's all about them and their precious schedules.

If I was the ref I'd say  " **** off, I'M in charge !"

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time they have delayed the kick-off until they get the green light from the television crew that they are ready.

I seem to recall it happening at Ashton Gate some years ago.

7 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time they have delayed the kick-off until they get the green light from the television crew that they are ready.

I seem to recall it happening at Ashton Gate some years ago.

The 1989 Forest game. Pre-match highlights put up recently showed the referee keeping looking to the touch line whilst ITV fitted in another commercial break :grr:

2 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

The 1989 Forest game. Pre-match highlights put up recently showed the referee keeping looking to the touch line whilst ITV fitted in another commercial break :grr:

I couldn't remember which game it was - I wasn't sure if it was Forest or Everton - but knew it was on TV.

I remember watching from the old Williams Stand and initial amusement turning to derision and shouts to 'Get on with it'.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Yes, I am with you on this.

Wasn't it Dan Walker who was giving a live interview on the beach in Rio at the Brazilian Olympics when he was invaded by some girls on their hen night party?

8 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

** If I was the ref I'd say  " **** off, I'M in charge !"

** wouldn't you do it well, my luv? luvly ..  now lets take a look at the old scoreboard, One a piece, well didn't they do well?   what do you get for a pair??  :) 

10 hours ago, Red Bill said:

What an attractive ground AFC Fylde have.  Of course it's not up to Div. One standard.  Oh, hang on........

Their owner tried buying Blackpool a couple of times but kept getting rejected. So he bought Fylde instead, Fylde have 2022 printed on their kits and a banner in the ground as their stated intention is to be in the football league by then.

A owner who is truly building something for the small club with a realistic plan. Maybe Wael should pay them a visit.

Archived