IGNORED

Tonight gate

Topper 123

I'm a SC holder but my optician advised me not to drive at night because I have a cataract developing in my left eye and its position could cause problems with oncoming car lights at night. So........

I stayed at home and watched City on Sky. The perspective on the TV screen is far better than watching from the stands but obviously you miss the atmosphere of a night game.

It was announced that the attendance tonight was 18.5k.

Not bad considering the ko time and the fact it was live on TV.

Dunno why people take posts like the opening one so personally.

You are one facet of a much larger fanbase so chill.

But yes 18,000 home fans, not too bad as it was on Sky.

Presumably with the 2,000 half season ticket holders, most if not all of our post Xmas attendances will be 20k plus (on paper)

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Presumably with the 2,000 half season ticket holders, most if not all of our post Xmas attendances will be 20k plus (on paper)

Because it’s offensive to anyone and everyone with a good reason not to be there when they are labelled a “so-called fan”.

The main disappointing aspect of his game, particularly in the first half was his inability to stop Downing getting crosses in. He stood off him too much. Sure, he is good in the air and has a useful long throw but is not the finished article. We have  to remember he is playing out of position though. Think a winger on form would take him to pieces.

Dont know what he was trying to do with the own goal but will forgive him that one.

A lot of empty seats were season ticket holder seats.  They’ve paid in advance regardless of whether or not they turn up. Perhaps they have a life beyond football which means they couldn’t make a 5.30 K.O. on a Saturday 

26 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I think that just goes to show the amount of support Bristol City has...

A 27k stadium and over 15k season ticket holders. Thats over 50% of capacity! 

Lets see the Rovers try and beat us on this one.... Sorry did I say Rovers? I clearly meant Barcelona!

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Genuinely think some people are happier when we lose. Gives them something to moan about

Its crazy. 

WE. ARE. WINNING!!

Why are you mongs moaning?

Every member moaning when we win must be treated as a Gashead. Simple as that!

For every win, ignore the moaners! DO. NOT. FEED. THE. TROLLS.

6 minutes ago, bs3 said:

The club need to look at its current pricing structure if we are to increase the attendances.

With regard to pricing, the law of diminishing returns applies. But, I agree that POTD prices aren't exactly designed to attract casual punters.

PS They did quid a kid tonight didn't they - getting the young 'uns in is exactly the sort of thing I think they should be concentrating on.

Archived