IGNORED

Joe Bryan - from strength to strength

CyderInACan

Quite simply what a player this boy is becoming. There's been a few doubters, md included, since we stepped up to the Championship but man is he showing how much he's improved. A starting XI without him is almost unthinkable. I genuinely think we have an absolute star on our hands. 

A player who undoubtedly will get attention from bigger clubs. 

Developing him into the player he is might be an easier task then holding on to him. 

He has a certain grace when he is on the ball moving at speed. 

A player that fits into the "Enjoy him whilst we got him" category. 

Nice to see that our two best players are local boys.  

Joe is immense, for me our best player by far and no surprise on his progress.

Bobby - just did not see this coming, looks a completely different player this year.  

Well done Joe, Bobby and BCFC.

I work with Cardiff, Wolves and Middlesborough fans and they all mention Joe and Bobby - hope we secure these on new contracts!

6 minutes ago, City37 said:

Nice to see that our two best players are local boys.  

Joe is immense, for me our best player by far and no surprise on his progress.

Bobby - just did not see this coming, looks a completely different player this year.  

Well done Joe, Bobby and BCFC.

I work with Cardiff, Wolves and Middlesborough fans and they all mention Joe and Bobby - hope we secure these on new contracts!

Fits the DNA innit.

1 minute ago, GasDestroyer said:

I have been harping on about JB on here for ages. Simply a quality player who we are going to lose to the Prem. 

Quality personified.

What makes it better for me is that he's obviously a top bloke too. He's a local lad and a fan of the club, but he's the sort of person who you think you'd wanna be mates with.

11 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Agree, If you spent 90 minutes watching his movement and reading of the game, he is going places that lad. January transfer window worries me to be honest;.

I'd honestly not be surprised to see him playing in the higher reaches of the PL.

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Quite simply what a player this boy is becoming. There's been a few doubters, md included, since we stepped up to the Championship but man is he showing how much he's improved. A starting XI without him is almost unthinkable. I genuinely think we have an absolute star on our hands. 

Cant believe there was any doubt (I know there were some) but mentioned it on here so many times.

He has pace he can kick with either foot, he can head a ball, he loves a tackle can cross a ball and has boundless energy.

Not forgetting a first touch. If Joe lacked one thing it was concentration witch with age and coaching he's now getting.

He  will play at the top level.

It concerns me that both Joe and Bobby only have short time left on contracts....hopefully they will honour the club by signing the new ones on offer so we at least get a decent fee rather than having to accept a low offer before they walk for nowt.....of course the perfect scenario is they dont leave at all...:pray:

I think Jamie McAllister has had a huge influence on his progression this year. He’s always looked decent going forward, Just seems so comfortable and natural defending this year, seems more intelligent and will now commit a cynical foul on the half way line when he sees danger coming the way McAllister used to meaning that no one needs to take a booking for the team. 

13 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

We were saying tonight how he just makes it all look so easy. We really need to break the bank to try and hang on to him but with performances like that in front of millions watching it`s going to be tricky.

This season is our best chance of promotion. Got to supplement in Jan and keep this key players. 

18 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

We were saying tonight how he just makes it all look so easy. We really need to break the bank to try and hang on to him but with performances like that in front of millions watching it`s going to be tricky.

Not sure millions watch Championship football on the telly, but more importantly all the PL scouts will be.....

Imagine a team of 11 local boys of the character and skill of Bobby and Joe. My brother was reminiscing about City sides that had 8 local lads in the team. Is that true and if so which year was that?

1 minute ago, hoxton casual said:

Not sure millions watch Championship football on the telly, but more importantly all the PL scouts will be.....

Imagine a team of 11 local boys of the character and skill of Bobby and Joe. My brother was reminiscing about City sides that had 8 local lads in the team. Is that true and if so which year was that?

I`m sure others will know better than me by I can recall sides with about five in - don`t know about eight though.

Archived