IGNORED

LJ Post Match Interviews

YCbrs

Just read through LJ’s interview on the official website and yet again I’m very impressed with the way he talks about the match. Obviously you would expect any manager being paid that amount of money to be an expert of the game but I genuinely think that he understands it on a deeper level than most managers at this level.

I feel like that when he was a player he knew exactly what he wanted to do but just didn’t have the physical ability to pull it off all the time, but now that he is at the helm it suits him much more and the way the team plays supports that. I honestly think we have a very good chance of challenging for a top 2 spot this season.

I'm fairly sure he has said himself, that he didn't have the ability or physical attributes to go up another level as a player. But he believes he can as a coach. Sooner or later he is going to start being on other clubs radars, but I honestly think he knows what he has got here & long may it continue! COYR 

49 minutes ago, YCbrs said:

Just read through LJ’s interview on the official website and yet again I’m very impressed with the way he talks about the match. Obviously you would expect any manager being paid that amount of money to be an expert of the game but I genuinely think that he understands it on a deeper level than most managers at this level.

I feel like that when he was a player he knew exactly what he wanted to do but just didn’t have the physical ability to pull it off all the time, but now that he is at the helm it suits him much more and the way the team plays supports that. I honestly think we have a very good chance of challenging for a top 2 spot this season.

Realise it’s not the point of your thread but interesting as my view is the opposite of him as a player - realised his weaknesses and strengths, and his role in the side and concentrated what he was / what he was good at

The evidence of His and JM / DHs work on training ground is shining like a beacon

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Makes sense.  Otherwise it would have been a bad decision as we were playing well, with no need to change things.

Yeah their player was definitely needling him and trying to get a rise once he was on the yellow - the barging him off the pitch where it flared up was just one part of it

Archived