IGNORED

Fa Cup 3rd Round - Watford Away (again)

BCFC1512

I'm not sure who I want.

Part of me thinks, if we are playing well and winning then one of the lower ranked clubs might give us chance to progress as well as giving some of the fringe players like Taylor 90 minutes.

But equally, do we want a second cup distraction is we have a genuine shot at a top 6 finish?

Fully expect a Championship side away from home, a defeat, 2 long term injuries and a red card.

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Arsenal at AG. Draw, then a replay at the Emirates would perfect for me. I've never seen Arsenals new stadium. I hear it's an amazing place.

I have to say I had really fond memories of the nostalgia of Highbury. However, the Emirates, for two seasons long, was a wonderful experience especially with the escape to the dining lounge and bar before, during and after the match with a nice red axminster. 

Looks like a lot of us realise it is the club with the greatest number of years since our last encounter; off the top of my head around March 1980.

Maybe Cheltenham at home so we don't have to bother with the pre season Johnson Cup in 2018.

3 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

3 Wembley trips in 5 months? No thanks

I love your confidence that we will be taking an auto spot fro promotion and not needing the play offs. Otherwise it would be 4 trip in 5 months. 

Archived