IGNORED

This genuinely pissed me off

Londoner

Like others have said it is all about the number of eyeballs/clicks in online news and therefore the "journalists" have to churn out a massive amount of content. I've heard that those writing for Mail Online have to create up to 4 articles an hour eg just copying and pasting from elsewhere. 

It's always been bad on the Bristol Post website, but seems to be much worse since the changes commencing with Andy Stockhausen's departure. 

29 minutes ago, Londoner said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-player-ratings-aden-868623.amp

I apologise for giving this shit promotion but this clown is useless and does not understand football.

This man should not be in his position when he comes out with this dogshit

Pissed me off too

how the hell can he give 5/10 to Reid and 6/10 to Smith

absolutely clueless idiot journalist

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

A 5 for Bobby Reid though.

If this guy was rating the 1966 World Cup final he’d probably give Geoff Hurst a 4. “Scored a hat-trick but apart from that had a quiet game”.

Scandalous isn't it... Best I've seen Reid play, his first touch and turning was excellent all night. I actually think the guy who wrote it is either a Gashead or a troll to actually write that garbage.

7 hours ago, Londoner said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-player-ratings-aden-868623.amp

I apologise for giving this shit promotion but this clown is useless and does not understand football.

This man should not be in his position when he comes out with this dogshit

His Twitter profile certainly shows how little he cares

18 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Reid a 5 and Korey a 6 - just disgusting. 

Korey was MOTM for me, he was everywhere! His movement pulled their right back over for the first goal FFS, 'sat deep'? Was this bloke actually there?

GM does a decent job but that report is dreadful.

Archived